Complete animals

This story is getting even more bizarre.

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - The father of a girl police say was gang-raped at a party by at least five men is defending three of them, saying they tried to get his daughter out of the apartment where she was attacked but were stymied by others who held them at gunpoint.

"These three had nothing to do with nothing; I don't know why they locked them up," the father said of Gregory Leary, 20; Timear Lewis, 19; and a 17-year-old whom authorities have not identified because of his age.

The defense attorney is also claiming the 7 yr old was not raped. I don't know what to think. Will they ever get to the real truth?

NJ dad defends 3 accused of raping daughter, 7

and white people never rape children?

I'm more concerned with the fact that kids would do this over what race they belong to. As I stated before, where the fuck are the parents?

:eusa_hand:

"They were understandably upset," Palmer said. "They felt like they were victims. They said, 'People are blaming us.' We need to stop pointing fingers at the family members. These rapists are the problem, not the family."

more the pity....people in the building refuse to get involved for fear of the gangs etc...

No, the people in the building DID get involved:

Police Director Irving Bradley said detectives had been working around the clock since the crime was reported March 28.

"We did get a lot of cooperation from the community, which helped break this case," Bradley said.

It IS rather telling that the author of this thread decided to question the morality of Blacks because of this case.

He might have, for example, decided to question the morality of MEN, instead.

After all, weren't all the adults in the room who raped those children MEN?

Her SISTER sold her.

Where in the article is the race of anyone involved identified?

This story is getting even more bizarre.

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - The father of a girl police say was gang-raped at a party by at least five men is defending three of them, saying they tried to get his daughter out of the apartment where she was attacked but were stymied by others who held them at gunpoint.

"These three had nothing to do with nothing; I don't know why they locked them up," the father said of Gregory Leary, 20; Timear Lewis, 19; and a 17-year-old whom authorities have not identified because of his age.

The defense attorney is also claiming the 7 yr old was not raped. I don't know what to think. Will they ever get to the real truth?

NJ dad defends 3 accused of raping daughter, 7

Well, I would think that it would be pretty damn easy for modern medical science to tell whether or not a 7 yo had been raped by 5-7 males, depite what the lawyer might wish:

"She was not raped, was not gang-raped," Robin Lord said. "I'm 100 percent certain that the 7-year-old was not sexually assaulted. The allegations will not be substantiated by any forensic evidence."

The child was treated at a hospital, and police say there is DNA evidence of the crime. Police have said they expect additional arrests

It's useless to try analyzing black behavior by white standards.

This is just how black people ARE.

You DO NOT see white people acting this way.

If you do, it's rare.

For blacks, it's more routine.

That's a fact.

In Africa, they rape BABIES because they think it will cure them of AIDS.

Blacks are evolutionarily programmed to be more sexual people because that's their group survival strategy: Fuck early, fuck a lot, and fuck many different people. Dump out a lot of little ones and let them run around. If a few die off before maturity, no problem... you started out with a lot to begin with. THAT explains why you're always hearing about black toddlers wandering the ghetto alone. THAT explains the whole "baby daddy" phenomenon. THAT explains a pregnant black 13-year-old. THAT explains why a black woman will have six kids, EACH ONE BY A DIFFERENT FATHER. THAT explains the absent black father. THAT explains why some black kids don't know their father's name. THAT explains why blacks are sexually mature a few years earlier than whites. THAT explains why they're sexually active sooner. Sex for blacks is like drinking a grape soda in the afternoon... no big deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Toss blacks in to a white society, and all of a sudden, BIG PROBLEMS. The welfare system becomes one big wealth transfer from black to white.

Last edited:
It IS rather telling that the author of this thread decided to question the morality of Blacks because of this case.

Her SISTER sold her.

Look at the two mugshots posted in one of the news links.

Her SISTER sold her.

But there were 5 accused?

But there were 5 accused?

Three were minors. The only White people in Trenton work in the state capitol building, and after work they run for their lives.

Trenton Population: 85,403 = 100.00%

Race:

White 27,802 = 32.55%
Black or African American 44,465 = 52.06%

Based on 2000 US Census data.

Chances are, if we know that 2 of five (40%) were black, then at least two of the minors are white.

That is a very Dantean-RDeanian use of statistics. I did not expect that of you.

The large point is, what is going on in the projects where we get behavior like that.

Since all of you are so interested in statistics, do you think that 7 yr old girl is going to give a damn about that? An innocent 7 yr old child was brutally raped and all you can talk about is statistics? I can't do anything for her, the damage has been done and I don't have the resourses to help her. Do any of you? And if you did, would you? Statistics sure can't.

Since all of you are so interested in statistics, do you think that 7 yr old girl is going to give a damn about that? An innocent 7 yr old child was brutally raped and all you can talk about is statistics? I can't do anything for her, the damage has been done and I don't have the resourses to help her. Do any of you? And if you did, would you? Statistics sure can't.

bitch-slap.jpg

This story is getting more effed up by the minute. I'm still concerned the police won't get to the truth.

T
he two youngest boys charged with gang-raping a 7-year-old girl last month may have been pressured into confessing and implicating others in the case, according to two people with firsthand knowledge of the police interrogations.

Kevin Main, who represents the 17-year-old and who has reviewed the police interrogations of the boys and the 15-year-old girl, told The Associated Press that investigators put words in the boys' mouths and led them to believe they wouldn't get in trouble.

After extensive questioning, both boys said they had sex with the girl. But in those same interviews, they also indicate that they felt pressured to make up a story and implicate others, according to Main and the official.

The boys are learning disabled and the 14-year-old can't read or write, the official said. The 13-year-old boy often seemed confused during the interview, the source said.

Officials: Cops Coerced Boys In NJ Gang-Rape Case - wcbstv.com

I love how they use the word "boys" to make them sound so innocent. Was this a "children's party"? :evil:

The "learning disabled" comprise almost one third of my school. What a load of horseshit.

and white people never rape children?

I don't think the fact that the criminals on this occasion are black should stop us calling them animals - if they were white they would be just as wrong and just as deserving of contempt.

I am responding to the fact he is calling out 52ndStreet, who is black.

Maybe he wasn't referring to the USMB Member 52ndStreet.

Maybe when he said "Some of 52nd St finest", he was referring to where they live.

But I doubt it.

Forum List

Back