Complete animals

i think its disgusting that the OP would bring up race with this issue. i don't think the victim (7 year girl) cared about what race the men were. she just wish it didn't happen to her.

and rape doesn't have a race attached to it. in 3rd world countries like india and pakistain gang rapes happen often. does that mean all south east asian people are gang rapist? no it doesn't.

Nia your in Philly just like me, your telling me you like what's happening to the city I love. You have to be kidding me, how about the white women those animals just beat on South st.

Prosecutors have dropped all sex-related charges against a 15-year-old New Jersey girl who was accused of selling her 7-year-old stepsister for sex at a party to a group of men and boys.

The Trenton teen was charged in March with aggravated sexual assault, criminal restraint, terroristic threats, promoting prostitution and endangering the welfare of a minor.

This week, she pleaded guilty in juvenile court to child endangerment and was sentenced to a year in juvenile detention.

NJ Girl Takes Plea In Stepsister's Gang Rape Case - New Jersey 101.5 FM

Good ole NJ juvenile justice system. :evil:

Bunch of SICK bastards!

Amazing, you sell your sister into a gang rape and you only get a year.

Update: Looks like they all may get away with ti.

Prosecutors have offered plea deals that would drop sex charges against all but one of the six defendants accused of participating in what police said was the gang-rape of a 7-year-old in New Jersey.

The offers come eight months after Trenton police accused a 15-year-old girl of pimping her 7-year-old stepsister at a party and watching as she was raped by as many as seven men and boys.

A 13-year-old boy pleaded guilty Monday to child endangerment. The teen girl has already pleaded guilty to the same charge, but decisions on other plea deals are pending.

More Sex Charges Dropped In Trenton Rape Case - New Jersey 101.5 FM

That "no snitchin rule" works, doesn't it?

They will now become hero's of the hood.

Yah dawg, You knows the boy I'm takin bout. da one who beat those trumped up charges gainst dat kid

I am responding to the fact he is calling out 52ndStreet, who is black.

good catch there luissa ....i didnt catch that....

does color the issue now doesnt it?

how long are we gonna allow the inner cities to fester? i mean as long as they stay in the ghetto and kill one another....is that good to go...what about when they come out of the ghettos...and by they ...i dont mean black or white ...i mean evil fucking thugs....is that when action will be taken...???? why wait till then...why not try to salvage the decent people trapped with these thugs? perhaps removing a couple of generation of thugs will stop more from going that way...

I have no idea who they solve the current problem.
But I do think we need to stop ignoring the problem in the inner cities, and the best way is to catch them young. It does no one any good to ignore the problem.

Considering that about one in four young blacks are incarcerated I think society is doing its best to catch and cage these animals. The problem is that there are just too many of them, for every one you lock up there are two more on the loose indulging in their proclivity for predatory behavior.

Forum List

Back