Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

*Stone, in fact, said the corrupt part out loud, in a conversation with NBC’s Howard Fineman shortly before Trump’s announcement. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

The takeaway here isn't hard to figure out. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,”...............meaning..............Stone didn't tell the damaging info he knew about.

What information was that?

"A former top Trump campaign official on Tuesday testified that President Donald Trump talked to political trickster Roger Stone about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.
That testimony by Rick Gates at Stone’s trial contrasts with Trump’s claim last November that he did not recall speaking to Stone about WikiLeaks, the document disclosure group that during the 2016 campaign released emails stolen from the Democratic Party and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s own campaign chief.

Gates testified in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., that less than a minute after finishing a July 2016 call from Stone, Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” from Wikileaks."

I'd say Stone earned more than a commutation for obstructing the investigation. He should get a penthouse suite in Trump Tower or a permanent room at Mar-A-Lago. Because if Stone hadn't betrayed the country, justice, and basic decency Individual 1 may very well have been impeachment for conspiracy (with Wikileaks) to defraud the voting public. This, on top of the 4 counts of obstruction Mueller provided evidence of in his report.
That isn't what he said, you brain damaged douchebag. Mueller wanted Stone to lie.

*Stone, in fact, said the corrupt part out loud, in a conversation with NBC’s Howard Fineman shortly before Trump’s announcement. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

The takeaway here isn't hard to figure out. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,”...............meaning..............Stone didn't tell the damaging info he knew about.

"A former top Trump campaign official on Tuesday testified that President Donald Trump talked to political trickster Roger Stone about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.
That testimony by Rick Gates at Stone’s trial contrasts with Trump’s claim last November that he did not recall speaking to Stone about WikiLeaks, the document disclosure group that during the 2016 campaign released emails stolen from the Democratic Party and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s own campaign chief.

Gates testified in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., that less than a minute after finishing a July 2016 call from Stone, Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” from Wikileaks."

I'd say Stone earned more than a commutation for obstructing the investigation. He should get a penthouse suite in Trump Tower or a permanent room at Mar-A-Lago. Because if Stone hadn't betrayed the country, justice, and basic decency Individual 1 may very well have been impeachment for conspiracy (with Wikileaks) to defraud the voting public. This, on top of the 4 counts of obstruction Mueller provided evidence of in his report.
That isn't what he said, you brain damaged douchebag. Mueller wanted Stone to lie.
Mueller wanted Stone to lie?! Haha and you know this because... your butthole told you or do you have another source?

Mueller wanted Stone to lie?! Haha and you know this because... your butthole told you or do you have another source?
Everyone Mueller interrogated said the same thing, moron. Mueller is a modern day Torquemada.

A history question. Has any prez ever commuted the sentence of someone who withheld crucial evidence during a trial having potential criminal liability or implications for impeachment for that prez?

A history question. Has any prez ever commuted the sentence of someone who withheld crucial evidence during a trial having potential criminal liability or implications for impeachment for that prez?
What evidence did Stone withhold, moron?

If not, Stone's commutation will go down in history as the most corrupt use of the clemency power bestowed on the prez.

• Multiple top Trump campaign aides told investigators that Trump himself, then the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, knew WikiLeaks had information that would hurt the Clinton campaign, the report said.
  • Mueller also believed Trump may have lied to him in his written answers to questions from investigators.
  • Prosecutors also suspected that Trump may have discussed his answers with Roger Stone, the longtime former Republican strategist who was convicted on seven felony counts of obstruction, false statements, and witness tampering.

• Multiple top Trump campaign aides told investigators that Trump himself, then the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, knew WikiLeaks had information that would hurt the Clinton campaign, the report said.
  • Mueller also believed Trump may have lied to him in his written answers to questions from investigators.
  • Prosecutors also suspected that Trump may have discussed his answers with Roger Stone, the longtime former Republican strategist who was convicted on seven felony counts of obstruction, false statements, and witness tampering.
Your paranoid conspiricies are hilarious.

Nothing, in other words.

• Multiple top Trump campaign aides told investigators that Trump himself, then the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, knew WikiLeaks had damaging information on the Clinton campaign.
    • Then chairman Paul Manafort, deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, and personal attorney Michael Cohen told investigators that Stone told Trump and several advisers in July 2016 that he had spoken with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and that the website would begin dumping documents in just a few days.
    • Mueller's team "established that the Trump Campaign displayed interest in the WikiLeaks releases, and that former Campaign member Roger Stone was in contact with the Campaign about those releases, claiming advance knowledge of more to come," the report said.
  • Mueller concluded that Trump may have lied to investigators in his written answers to questions in the investigation.
    • "Cohen recalled a conversation in which Roger Stone told Trump that WikiLeaks planned to release information soon, and Manafort recalled that Trump had asked him to stay in touch with Stone about WikiLeaks," the report said.
    • "It is possible that, by the time the President submitted his written answers two years after the relevant events had occurred, he no longer had clear recollections of his discussions with Stone or his knowledge of Stone's asserted communications with WikiLeaks," the report said. "But the President's conduct could also be viewed as reflecting his awareness that Stone could provide evidence that would run counter to the President's denials and would link the President to Stone's efforts to reach out to WikiLeaks."
  • Stone "indicated he had knowledge" of Trump's written answers to Mueller.
    • Mueller's report noted that Stone went on Fox News on the evening of January 25, 2019, the day he made his first court appearance after being indicted.
    • "That evening, Stone appeared on Fox News and indicated he had knowledge of the President's answers to this Office's written questions," the report said. "When asked if he had spoken to the President about the allegation that he had lied to Congress, Stone said, 'I have not' and added, 'When the President answered the written interrogatories, he correctly and honestly said, 'Roger Stone and I never discussed this and we never did.'"

Everyone Mueller interrogated said the same thing, moron. Mueller is a modern day Torquemada.
I don’t believe you

Nothing, in other words.

• Multiple top Trump campaign aides told investigators that Trump himself, then the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, knew WikiLeaks had damaging information on the Clinton campaign.
    • Then chairman Paul Manafort, deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, and personal attorney Michael Cohen told investigators that Stone told Trump and several advisers in July 2016 that he had spoken with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and that the website would begin dumping documents in just a few days.
    • Mueller's team "established that the Trump Campaign displayed interest in the WikiLeaks releases, and that former Campaign member Roger Stone was in contact with the Campaign about those releases, claiming advance knowledge of more to come," the report said.
  • Mueller concluded that Trump may have lied to investigators in his written answers to questions in the investigation.
    • "Cohen recalled a conversation in which Roger Stone told Trump that WikiLeaks planned to release information soon, and Manafort recalled that Trump had asked him to stay in touch with Stone about WikiLeaks," the report said.
    • "It is possible that, by the time the President submitted his written answers two years after the relevant events had occurred, he no longer had clear recollections of his discussions with Stone or his knowledge of Stone's asserted communications with WikiLeaks," the report said. "But the President's conduct could also be viewed as reflecting his awareness that Stone could provide evidence that would run counter to the President's denials and would link the President to Stone's efforts to reach out to WikiLeaks."
    • Mueller's report noted that Stone went on Fox News on the evening of January 25, 2019, the day he made his first court appearance after being indicted.
    • "That evening, Stone appeared on Fox News and indicated he had knowledge of the President's answers to this Office's written questions," the report said. "When asked if he had spoken to the President about the allegation that he had lied to Congress, Stone said, 'I have not' and added, 'When the President answered the written interrogatories, he correctly and honestly said, 'Roger Stone and I never discussed this and we never did.'"
The first item is not a crime. The next two are nothing more than gossip.

Romney nailed it.

“An American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying to shield that very president,” Romney wrote on Twitter.

They were trying to force Stone to Lie.

Just like they did Michael Flynn.

The truth is being exposed and the Sheeple on the Left STILL can't see it.

I don’t believe you
KC McFarland and Jerome Corsi both said so. As did Flynn and Cohen.

Nothing, in other words.

The first item is not a crime. The next two are nothing more than gossip.
Why would Barr’s DOJ prosecute him if there were no crimes? Is Barr in on the fixx?

I don’t believe you
KC McFarland and Jerome Corsi both said so. As did Flynn and Cohen.
Is that everyone that Mueller interrogated?! 4 people over the course of 3 years?! Sorry man, I just can’t believe anything you say. You spread way too much fake info.

Forum List

Back