Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

You didn't answer the question. How can somebody be serious about killing 2.1 million people, all by himself. And literally saying that from his mothers basement.
He wouldn't have been convicted if he wasn't serious. You're the only one claiming it was a joke.
That part was a joke. What they convicted him on was making a threat to the president.

I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them.

That explains your error.
I didn’t make an error. You are avoiding the topic by playing these games

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

You're spelling out in error.
No I’m not. I laid out the exact charges. You either don’t understand them or your playing dumb trying to troll. Which is it?

I laid out the exact charges.

And none of the charges included conspiracy, despite your incorrect definition.
I already corrected the record about that, why are you circling back?

Because, after correcting your error, you said you didn't make an error.
Are you still confused?
I told you what I meant by conspiring. I didn’t say he was charged with conspiracy. Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm. Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign. He communicated that to the Trump campaign and then lied about it. I’m sorry man but if you can’t see how that is conspiring then your about as dumb as a doorknob.

I told you what I meant by conspiring.

And I told you that what you meant wasn't the actual legal definition.
And you agreed. Before you disagreed.

Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm.

His conspiracy was to do something legal? Sweet!

Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign.

Yeah, I hate it when releasing information about Democrat and Hillary wrongdoing harms the Clinton campaign.

He communicated that to the Trump campaign

It's not illegal to do that.

and then lied about it.

Yup.
My definition was sound... he participated in a plot to do harm with stolen info.

You say that the people who stole the DNC info should be shot and now you dismiss it like it’s no big deal. Which is it? A legit crime or not?

he participated in a plot to do harm with stolen info.

Yup. No crime.

You say that the people who stole the DNC info should be shot

The criminals.

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

No I’m not. I laid out the exact charges. You either don’t understand them or your playing dumb trying to troll. Which is it?

Are you still confused?
I told you what I meant by conspiring. I didn’t say he was charged with conspiracy. Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm. Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign. He communicated that to the Trump campaign and then lied about it. I’m sorry man but if you can’t see how that is conspiring then your about as dumb as a doorknob.

Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign.

Yeah, I hate it when releasing information about Democrat and Hillary wrongdoing harms the Clinton campaign.

and then lied about it.

Yup.
My definition was sound... he participated in a plot to do harm with stolen info.

You say that the people who stole the DNC info should be shot and now you dismiss it like it’s no big deal. Which is it? A legit crime or not?

Yup. No crime.

The criminals.
And you still avoid answering the question. Why is that?

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.

Are you still confused?

and then lied about it.

Yup.

Yup. No crime.

The criminals.

Stealing emails is a crime. As I've said, multiple times.

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.

Are you still confused?

and then lied about it.

Yup.

Yup. No crime.

The criminals.

I didn’t ask about emails

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.

Are you still confused?

and then lied about it.

Yup.

Yup. No crime.

The criminals.

Stone talking to Wikileaks about stolen emails isn't a crime.

Ellsberg stole classified material and gave it to the New York Times.
You confuse the common use of "stole" with "theft", and Elsberg did not commit "theft" and the pentagon papers were not "stolen", as opposed to the e-mails which were the fruits of an illegal computer breakin, and defined as "stolen" under law.

Ellsberg stole classified material and gave it to the New York Times.
You confuse the common use of "stole" with "theft", and Elsberg did not commit "theft" and the pentagon papers were not "stolen", as opposed to the e-mails which were the fruits of an illegal computer breakin, and defined as "stolen" under law.

You confuse the common use of "stole" with "theft", and Elsberg did not commit "theft" and the pentagon papers were not "stolen",

Ellsberg "gave" classified info to the New York Times.
Was he breaking any laws when he did that?

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.

Are you still confused?

and then lied about it.

Yup.

Yup. No crime.

The criminals.

Stone talking to Wikileaks about stolen emails isn't a crime.
Well gee, why was he arrested?

Stone conspired with the thieves over their distribution.

Like the New York Times conspired with Ellsberg?

You confuse one, which was conspiracy in the handling of stolen property. Remember , everybody who knowingly deals with stolen property is a co-conspirator to the original crime. (hint, think buying a stolen rolex)

Elsberg did not commit a "theft", he violated other laws, such as transferring "classified" materials to someone without the required clearance to receive it. But the person receiving the classified material can't be charged with disclosure.

Ellsberg "gave" classified info to the New York Times.
Was he breaking any laws when he did that?
Elsberg broke the law, the same as if he had left classified materials on a park bench. What confuses you is that the person finding the classified material committed no crime by receiving it.

Forum List

Back