Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

Wrong, asshole. Was stealing the Pentagon papers a crime? Then why didn't anyone at the NYT get arrested for publishing them?
Don't you even read the previous posts where another moron like you made the same claim.

Daniel Elsberg got the report while working at Rand, it wasn't "stolen"

Daniel Ellsberg knew the leaders of the task force well. He had worked as an aide to McNaughton from 1964 to 1965, had worked on the study for several months in 1967, and Gelb and Halperin approved his access to the work at RAND in 1969

Wikileaks was the receiver of stolen property, which is a crime.

And when the New York Times and Washington Post received the stolen Pentagon Papers, what happened?
The pentagon papers were not "stolen"

The Pentagon Papers, officially titled Report of the Office of the Secretary of Defense Vietnam Task Force, is a United States Department of Defense history of the United States' political and military involvement in Vietnam from 1945 to 1967. The papers were released by Daniel Ellsberg, who had worked on the study; they were first brought to the attention of the public on the front page of The New York Times in 1971

Daniel Ellsberg knew the leaders of the task force well. He had worked as an aide to McNaughton from 1964 to 1965, had worked on the study for several months in 1967, and Gelb and Halperin approved his access to the work at RAND in 1969
They certainly were stolen, dumbass.

Wrong, asshole. Was stealing the Pentagon papers a crime? Then why didn't anyone at the NYT get arrested for publishing them?
Don't you even read the previous posts where another moron like you made the same claim.

They sure as hell were stolen. Did Ellesberg own them? Did he have any legal right to publish them?

There can be no conspiracy without an underlying crime.
Communicating with Wikileaks....not a crime.
Wikileaks was the receiver of stolen property, which is a crime. Conspiring with criminals to further foster that crime, is a crime.

Factually false
Prove it

It's not a crime for a news organization to disseminate information, however they got it.
What really pisses you idiots off, I think is that wiki showed the world what a piece of shit your girl is.
You all worked so hard to bury that.
I already knew she was a shady politician, didn’t need Wikileaks to tell me that. I’d rather know more than less, I’m all about transparency. I have no problem with Wikileaks. Never said that I did.

...stated the following: "It is time for Obama to die. I am dedicating my life to the death of Obama and every employee of the federal government."
He was serious. Stone was not. Your analogy fails.
How can somebody be serious about killing every employee of the federal government.

The Federal workforce is comprised of approximately 2.1 million

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
That's correct. There can be no conspiracy without communication. People cant conspire by ESP, they have to communicate.

There can be no conspiracy without an underlying crime.
Communicating with Wikileaks....not a crime.
TDS morons believe simply campaigning against Hillary was a crime. How dare they!
Wow that was deep. Did you make that observation all by yourself?

...stated the following: "It is time for Obama to die. I am dedicating my life to the death of Obama and every employee of the federal government."
How can somebody be serious about killing every employee of the federal government.

Can anyone be serious about voting for the senile pedophile Biden?

I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them.

That explains your error.
I didn’t make an error. You are avoiding the topic by playing these games

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

You're spelling out in error.
No I’m not. I laid out the exact charges. You either don’t understand them or your playing dumb trying to troll. Which is it?

I laid out the exact charges.

And none of the charges included conspiracy, despite your incorrect definition.
I already corrected the record about that, why are you circling back?

Because, after correcting your error, you said you didn't make an error.
Are you still confused?
I told you what I meant by conspiring. I didn’t say he was charged with conspiracy. Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm. Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign. He communicated that to the Trump campaign and then lied about it. I’m sorry man but if you can’t see how that is conspiring then your about as dumb as a doorknob.

I told you what I meant by conspiring.

And I told you that what you meant wasn't the actual legal definition.
And you agreed. Before you disagreed.

Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm.

His conspiracy was to do something legal? Sweet!

Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign.

Yeah, I hate it when releasing information about Democrat and Hillary wrongdoing harms the Clinton campaign.

He communicated that to the Trump campaign

It's not illegal to do that.

and then lied about it.

Yup.

They sure as hell were stolen. Did Ellesberg own them? Did he have any legal right to publish them?
They were a non-copywriten work of the federal government. He was given full access to that work. He did not take the "originals" which as physical objects could be stolen. Intellectual property is only protected through copyright, and the papers were not.

I speak words as I understand them or as their definitions define them.

That explains your error.
I didn’t make an error. You are avoiding the topic by playing these games

You said he conspired.
Because he communicated.
Yes, why are you playing dumb and making me continue to spell this out. Are you a child? Do you really not understand or are you just trying to be a pain in the ass?

You're spelling out in error.
No I’m not. I laid out the exact charges. You either don’t understand them or your playing dumb trying to troll. Which is it?

I laid out the exact charges.

And none of the charges included conspiracy, despite your incorrect definition.
I already corrected the record about that, why are you circling back?

Because, after correcting your error, you said you didn't make an error.
Are you still confused?
I told you what I meant by conspiring. I didn’t say he was charged with conspiracy. Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm. Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign. He communicated that to the Trump campaign and then lied about it. I’m sorry man but if you can’t see how that is conspiring then your about as dumb as a doorknob.

I told you what I meant by conspiring.

And I told you that what you meant wasn't the actual legal definition.
And you agreed. Before you disagreed.

Conspiring means secret plots intended to do something illegal OR commit harm.

His conspiracy was to do something legal? Sweet!

Stone communicated in secret with contacts who had access to stolen information with the intent to use it to harm the Clinton campaign.

Yeah, I hate it when releasing information about Democrat and Hillary wrongdoing harms the Clinton campaign.

He communicated that to the Trump campaign

It's not illegal to do that.

and then lied about it.

Yup.
My definition was sound... he participated in a plot to do harm with stolen info.

You say that the people who stole the DNC info should be shot and now you dismiss it like it’s no big deal. Which is it? A legit crime or not?

They were a non-copywriten work of the federal government. He was given full access to that work. He did not take the "originals" which as physical objects could be stolen. Intellectual property is only protected through copyright, and the papers were not.
He had a security clearance, and he signed an NDA, moron. He committed a crime. The papers Wikileaks published were also not protected by copyright.

You didn't answer the question. How can somebody be serious about killing 2.1 million people, all by himself. And literally saying that from his mothers basement.

You didn't answer the question. How can somebody be serious about killing 2.1 million people, all by himself. And literally saying that from his mothers basement.
He wouldn't have been convicted if he wasn't serious. You're the only one claiming it was a joke.

Forum List

Back