Communist Chinese government celebrates installation of their puppet in the White House

Comrade JoeXi Bi-Dehn!

Comrade JoeXi Bi-Dehn!

Reminds of a headline four years ago..RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT CELEBRATES INSTALLATION OF THEIR PUPPET IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

The selling out of America has sadly begun. Prepare for the Biden Depression upcoming.

The Bidens, like the Clintons, have been selling parts of our country to the communists for profit since the 1980s.
Bidens, Bush, Clinton, Obama--they have been selling us out since GHW Bush was amabassador to China under Nixon. He normalized relations in the early 70's, gave them most-favored-nations status in 89 and the rest of them have followed right along up to and including the Bidens receiving billions from the CCP. The swamp is deep.

Comrade JoeXi Bi-Dehn!

I am no fan of the Communist Chinese, but I celebrate Donnie's departure also. Now that he lives in Florida, maybe he will not need to dye his skin anymore.
We can all do without the Donnie Orange Skin Dying, but if that's all it would take to get you do give up the ChiCom dong sucking, I would have voted against Trump from day 1.

The selling out of America has sadly begun. Prepare for the Biden Depression upcoming.

You might find this interesting, or maybe not since you are ignorant.
The last 5 major recessions happened under the Republicans.

2020 Recession - TRUMP
The 2020 recession was the worst since the Great Depression. The U.S. economy contracted a record 31.4% in the second quarter, after falling 5% in the previous quarter.
The Covid-19 pandemic forced businesses to close and families to shelter-in-place.
In April 2020, the U.S. economy lost an astonishing 20.8 million jobs, sending the unemployment rate skyrocketing to 14.7%. It remained in the double-digits until August. Uncertainty over the pandemic’s impact also caused the 2020 stock market crash.

2008–09 - BUSH
The Great Recession lasted from December 2007 to June 2009, the longest contraction since the Great Depression. The subprime mortgage crisis triggered a global bank credit crisis in 2007. By 2008, the damage had spread to the general economy through the widespread use of derivatives.
GDP in 2008 shrank in three quarters, including an 8.4% drop in Q4. The unemployment rate rose to 10% in October 2009, lagging behind the recession that caused it. The recession ended in Q3 2009, when GDP turned positive, thanks to an economic stimulus package.

2001 - BUSH
The 2001 recession lasted eight months, from March to November. It was caused by a boom and subsequent bust in dot-com businesses. The boom was partially created by the Y2K scare in 2000. Companies bought billions of dollars’ worth of new software because they were afraid the old systems weren't designed to transition from the 1900s to the 2000s. Many dot-com businesses were significantly overvalued and failed.9
The 9/11 attack worsened the recession. The economy contracted in two quarters: Q1 by -1.1% and Q3 by -1.7%. Unemployment continued rising until it peaked at 6.3% in June 2003.7

1990–91 - BUSH SR.
This recession ran for nine months, from July 1990 to March 1991. It was caused by the 1989 savings and loan crisis, higher interest rates, and Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. GDP was -3.6% in Q4 1990 and -1.9% in Q1 1991. Unemployment peaked at 7.8% in June 1992.97

1980–82 - REAGAN
The economy suffered a double whammy of two recessions in this period. There was one during the first six months of 1980. The second lasted 16 months, from July 1981 to November 1982. The Fed caused this recession by raising interest rates to combat inflation. That reduced business spending. The Iranian oil embargo aggravated economic conditions by reducing U.S. oil supplies, which drove up prices.
GDP was negative for six of the 12 quarters. The worst was Q2 1980 at -8.0%. Unemployment rose to 10.8% in November and December 1982. It was above 10% for 10 months.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR SOFT SKULL, IDIOT.

Comrade JoeXi Bi-Dehn!

I am no fan of the Communist Chinese, but I celebrate Donnie's departure also. Now that he lives in Florida, maybe he will not need to dye his skin anymore.
We can all do without the Donnie Orange Skin Dying, but if that's all it would take to get you do give up the ChiCom dong sucking, I would have voted against Trump from day 1.
Well by all means you should have been voting against Donnie for any and all reasons from day 1. Luckily, enough people did in November, so he will not be a big problem in the future. As I said earlier, I am no fan of the Communist Chinese, as Communists can never be trusted, none having ever been trust worthy, so the Communist Chinese dick sucking concession is still yours. Suck all you like, as I suppose male prostitutes have to make a living and I try not to be judgemental. Maybe you could show us all that golf ball through a garden hose trick.

Forum List

Back