Republican Circuit Court Judges?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
With the Corrupt Joe making these illegal executive orders to reverse what has been in place already. Can there be Republican circuit court judges to deny Corrupt Joe's illegal executive orders? Just like those circuit court judges that denied President Trump during his term.

Trump enacted many EO's that stood. If not Biden wouldn't be signing EO's to overturn them.

With the Corrupt Joe making these illegal executive orders to reverse what has been in place already. Can there be Republican circuit court judges to deny Corrupt Joe's illegal executive orders? Just like those circuit court judges that denied President Trump during his term.
With a new term for a new president the president or Congress may change or eliminate previous EO's I believe they have 120 days.

Best path now is impeachment. I believe the articles have already been filed.

Except the present judicial system in the United States is 100% Democrat.
You have to make it through four years of college and pass LSAT, plus four years of law school and a bar exam -- all without becoming a registered sex offender -- which is basically impossible unless you are a registered Democrat male, patronize the whores appropriately, ask permission for sex but don't pander or solicit, wear the appropriate suit and tie, or if you're a woman, join the appropriate women's rights pro-abortion mentorship group, dress appropriately and professionally, cut your hair according to your age, etc., etc.

Biden's press secretary said tonight at her first press briefing (wow, we have press briefings again) that the EO's were all passed before the Office of Legal Council for review. I don't remember Trump's mouthpieces ever saying that. So I'll say those EO's will be pretty solid. :)

Forum List

Back