IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
And you guys use them all.

1626365441714.png

View attachment 513109

I don’t deny “White Privilege”, I embrace it. My white ancestors built Western Civilization for us, why would we be ashamed of that?

Black people like yourself want White Privilege for yourself. You’re jealous that your African ancestors built nothing, and gave you no legacy except slavery when they sold your ancestors into slavery. Even after being freed(by white men), you refuse to go back to Africa, because you know it’s an inferior culture. You like Western Civilization built by whites, that’s why you choose to speak a white man’s language, that’s why you chose to stay in white countries like America.

So, please keep telling us how you want all the same “rights” that white men fought for themselves, because blacks never did. Keep whining about “White Privilege” when you not so secretly yearn for those Privileges yourself.

I got free space!
Not when a confederate flag is your avatar.

That's where you are wrong. It's not a Confederate flag, it's the official Battle Flag carried by the Army of Northern Virginia.
You know exactly what that flag represents and you’re trying to be provocative by sporting it. Don’t play dumb

To you, it represents racism and nothing more.

To me, it represents a lost fight against the government, Defiance against federalism, my love of Civil War history and artifacts, and the symbol of the land where I was born in.

But apparently it matters not what I believe, it matters what you believe. So to that good sir, I say suck dog cock.

View attachment 513109

The thing that makes you an absolute retard is the fact that at least 50% (maybe even more) of the quotes on your little faggy bingo board are 100% correct (and you know it, hence why you try and poke fun at it and trivialise it).

Forum List

Back