Common Excuses To Deny Racism And White Privilege

How about, "It's all pink on the inside". Is that a truth or an excuse.

Didn't that come from Anchorman 2?

We're all the same on the inside... smelly and pink." lol!

I thought it came from Larry Flint!
It could of, I haven't watched Larry Flint.

I just remember a scene from Anchorman 2 that had that quote.

I was thinking real life not a movie. Tongue in Cheek so to speak.....lol Hmm come to think of it maybe it was Mick Jagger who said it?

I got free space!
Not when a confederate flag is your avatar.

That's where you are wrong. It's not a Confederate flag, it's the official Battle Flag carried by the Army of Northern Virginia.
You know exactly what that flag represents and you’re trying to be provocative by sporting it. Don’t play dumb

To you, it represents racism and nothing more.

To me, it represents a lost fight against the government, Defiance against federalism, my love of Civil War history and artifacts, and the symbol of the land where I was born in.

But apparently it matters not what I believe, it matters what you believe. So to that good sir, I say suck dog cock.
You know how most the country sees it and you don’t care. Offend others and excuse it because they are ignorant, right? No, you’re the douche bag here. The American flag stands for standing up to a tyrannical government and fighting for independence and freedom. Sport the red white and blue if those are the values you want to represent. You are race baiting and we all know it

And you guys use them all.

View attachment 513109

No one here denies racism exist, the problem YOU have is you seem to think it exist everywhere, when it doesn't as plenty of blacks have been highly successful in White dominated America.

I sold a car to a Black man last month, who helped clean up my yard, and not a single problem happened, even met his whole family at my house, no problem at all, hell I even gave away my entire fishing equipment for free to him, he got several poles and spinners out of it.

I am white just getting by on Disability, while Ophrah and Michael Jackson are black billionaires and it doesn't bother me at all. But the very existence of white people gets your hate flowing hard day after day, you called me a racist despite my never doing one bad thing to black people.

YOU have called me a racist over my family of the last 300 years never owning slaves or supporting slavery at all and for not supporting stupid reparations from my family while they lived in the New England area long past the end of the Civil War.

You are a big mess.

I got free space!

That's where you are wrong. It's not a Confederate flag, it's the official Battle Flag carried by the Army of Northern Virginia.
You know exactly what that flag represents and you’re trying to be provocative by sporting it. Don’t play dumb

To me, it represents a lost fight against the government, Defiance against federalism, my love of Civil War history and artifacts, and the symbol of the land where I was born in.

But apparently it matters not what I believe, it matters what you believe. So to that good sir, I say suck dog cock.
You know how most the country sees it and you don’t care. Offend others and excuse it because they are ignorant, right? No, you’re the douche bag here. The American flag stands for standing up to a tyrannical government and fighting for independence and freedom. Sport the red white and blue if those are the values you want to represent. You are race baiting and we all know it

Again, you tell me how you think I believe, but if I tell you my true thoughts on it you get pissed and tell me I'm wrong?

Why would I have a reason to lie on this forum? I have nothing to hide, no reason to fear, no objective. Why would I give a shit if you know my true views on life politics and culture? You're an idiot sitting behind a keyboard just like me, you can't harm me, you can't do anything to me. I'm not trying to convert anyone.

So why do you call me a liar when I plainly state what the flag represents to me?

Why don't you go through some of my previous posts to form an opinion on me before you take shots and call me a racist?

I got free space!

Again, you tell me how you think I believe, but if I tell you my true thoughts on it you get pissed and tell me I'm wrong?

Why would I have a reason to lie on this forum? I have nothing to hide, no reason to fear, no objective. Why would I give a shit if you know my true views on life politics and culture? You're an idiot sitting behind a keyboard just like me, you can't harm me, you can't do anything to me. I'm not trying to convert anyone.

So why do you call me a liar when I plainly state what the flag represents to me?

Why don't you go through some of my previous posts to form an opinion on me before you take shots and call me a racist?
I never called you a liar. I’m sure you see it the way you see it but you also know how others see it and you don’t care. How is that anything different from what you’ve already said. You just don’t acknowledge the race baiting part of it. You know it’s provocative and you do it anyways.

So, a bingo card for everything you cannot refute.

Keep slapping yourself on the back racist. Someone will be along soon to explain it to you.
That bingo card refutes everything.

Just like I have done here consistently.
That bingo card is a low IQ attempt at fostering more of your racism. You really don't fool anyone but yourself.

That bingo card is your nemisis. Embrace it and let it drive you more insane than you already are.

I got free space!

I never called you a liar. I’m sure you see it the way you see it but you also know how others see it and you don’t care. How is that anything different from what you’ve already said. You just don’t acknowledge the race baiting part of it. You know it’s provocative and you do it anyways.
Do you care how others see your views?

I got free space!

It is not my problem if others decide to pick fights about it.

In the end I honor the flag more than I cave to the wishes of others who don't want to see it. I am being myself as is all important in 2021. I am NOT using it to race bait and to be truthful, it didn't cross my mind until the first person started complaining about it. It is so commonplace to see it around here where I live that I think nothing of it.

I got free space!

It depends.

If someone is accusing me of something I am not, yeah I'll fight it. If they ignore me, I won't bring it up. I'm a fighter, if someone wants to pick a fight, I'll join in until I get bored beating a dead horse. Ironic, when you consider my signature.

I got free space!

Sure, why wouldn’t I?

I got free space!

In the end I honor the flag more than I cave to the wishes of others who don't want to see it. I am being myself as is all important in 2021. I am NOT using it to race bait and to be truthful, it didn't cross my mind until the first person started complaining about it. It is so commonplace to see it around here where I live that I think nothing of it.
Well perhaps you should open your mind to other peoples perspectives and the effects of your choices… grow as a person

I got free space!

Well perhaps you should open your mind to other peoples perspectives and the effects of your choices… grow as a person

Why should I open my mind if others refuse to do the same? So far today I have been called a nazi, a subhuman southerner, a hilbilly, etc.

I got free space!

Why should I open my mind if others refuse to do the same? So far today I have been called a nazi, a subhuman southerner, a hilbilly, etc.
Because you control you. You don’t control others. You are in charge of deciding whether you want to be a close minded fool or open minded to grow, learn and enrich your life.

If you want others to hear you with an open mind then why wouldnt you do the same for others?

I got free space!

Because you control you. You don’t control others. You are in charge of deciding whether you want to be a close minded fool or open minded to grow, learn and enrich your life.

If you want others to hear you with an open mind then why wouldnt you do the same for others?

I am pretty open minded, but I am also myself. I will not change myself for others on the off chance they might get offended. I'd never get anything accomplished that way. :D

I got free space!

I am pretty open minded, but I am also myself. I will not change myself for others on the off chance they might get offended. I'd never get anything accomplished that way. :D
I don’t even know what that means. You are yourself? Provocative and offensive is how you define yourself? Haha ok, that’s your call and your right.

I got free space!

I don’t even know what that means. You are yourself? Provocative and offensive is how you define yourself? Haha ok, that’s your call and your right.

Not exactly. It's like transgender people asking others to accept them for who they are. Okay, sure, whatever. They are who they are, and I am who I am. I accept other people for who they are, so I expect the same for me.

I got free space!

Not exactly. It's like transgender people asking others to accept them for who they are. Okay, sure, whatever. They are who they are, and I am who I am. I accept other people for who they are, so I expect the same for me.
What about the confederacy defines who you are?! That doesnt make sense unless you’re talking about liking to provoke and offend others as how you define the man you are. Is that what you mean??

I got free space!

Everyone has the right to free speech, no one has the right to be free from offense.

I got free space!

Everyone has the right to free speech, no one has the right to be free from offense.
Yup… what’s your point?

Forum List

Back