Coming to America soon?

1. I once read in a liberal magazine that economic conditions in sub-Sahara Africa are so bad that young African men are going to Europe -- come hell or high water.

2. In fact, the article said that eventually maybe up to 25% of the European population may have African ancestry.

It's funny how we never hear folks like you whining and moaning, as long as, the immigrants are white coming from Europe.

How many are white coming from Europe?
Take a look at images and videos from our southern border. I'm not seeing a lot of white people. I'm seeing the same black hair everywhere.

They very rarely are, but I never hear any of you immigration folks bitching about it.
You don't see a difference between overstaying a Visa and crossing the border illegally demanding to be let in?
In addition, according to DHS there were 850K overstays in 2022 (from all countries and all ethnic groups - not just "white Europeans") compared to 5 million+ illegal aliens crossing the border - a slightly larger number don't you agree?

You don't see a difference between overstaying a Visa and crossing the border illegally demanding to be let in?

No.

Here illegally is here illegally.

In addition, according to DHS there were 850K overstays in 2022 (from all countries and all ethnic groups - not just "white Europeans") compared to 5 million+ illegal aliens crossing the border - a slightly larger number don't you agree?

Right or wrong is based upon how many are doing something?

Forum List

Back