Coming Soon to a Conservative Restroom Near You...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Tooth%20Fairy.png

They might actually put up signs that say men or women on the door like normal.

which would be fine if you leave transgendered people alone.

typical rightwingnuttery.... look for a solution to a non-existent problem to gin up your rabid right.

Who's bothering the deranged trannies? Actually, it is the freaks that are pestering the shit out of the rest of us.

i just dont get this whole thing......i have used bathrooms of all kinds....give me a clean toilet and some squares ...i am good....in and out...not a social thing for me...wash my hands and out i go...

typical rightwingnuttery.... look for a solution to a non-existent problem to gin up your rabid right.

Who's bothering the deranged trannies? Actually, it is the freaks that are pestering the shit out of the rest of us.

I think if transgendered people shake your masculinity, you might want to check what it really is that ails you.

only nutters worry about things that have absolutely no effect on their lives just to be scum and marginalize people they don't like.

I think if transgendered people shake your masculinity, you might want to check what it really is that ails you.

only nutters worry about things that have absolutely no effect on their lives just to be scum and marginalize people they don't like.

So, what shakes your masculinity faux lawyer? And for the record, it is you weirdos that keep bringing this shit up.

Forum List

Back