Comey Spied And Lied

Yes, my conversion to the GOP was bullshit.
No I don't want Trump impeached. I want him to lose in 2020 and the GOP to lose the Senate and House this year.

That's more like it......you being a closet-communist and a racist, of course you're a democrat sucking off the government tit instead of earning your own way. I regret prior conversations with you but am relieved to know now I can give you the whole can of WHOOP ASS.

No I don't want Trump impeached. I want him to lose in 2020 and the GOP to lose the Senate and House this year.

That's more like it......you being a closet-communist and a racist, of course you're a democrat sucking off the government tit instead of earning your own way. I regret prior conversations with you but am relieved to know now I can give you the whole can of WHOOP ASS.
Says the closet-fascist and racist. Go for it. sealybobo will tear your arguments apart.

See? He just did.

Last edited:

I don't want to have a conversation with anyone who thinks I'm a commy. Is Canada, Australia Germany or England Communist countries? No but they do offer their citizens national healthcare. I wouldn't mind that. Not because I don't have healthcare because I have great healthcare provided through work. BUT, I've been without work and without healthcare and that's a scary time. Risky. Better hope nothing happens. The people in these other countries never have to worry about this.

And I probably make more than you. If I don't then that's why you are a Republican. Not because you are just rich but also a greedy ignorant dick. LOL. And if I do make more than you then you're a fucking dope.

Forum List

Back