Comey saves the Republic

Comey can redeem himself if he demands Crooked Hillary be arrested before Nov. 8. Meanwhile it is just Wikileaks and Hannity and Rush and some of the commentators with Infowars (not Alex Jones who is nuts) trying to save freedom and the "republic."

I hope, that if the voters can help Trump pull this off, that our senate and SCOTUS would represent all American's not just R's.

if Trump wins we'll have a Nuclear War and will all fucking die.

But at least you kept that scary vagina out of the White House, you twit.
Nice fear mongerin, asswipe

How does a no fly zone not start a war dingus?

Every place the US starts this sort of crap ends up in war.
Im with you!
It always blows my mind how they use rhetoric like this when Hillary is a KNOWN war monger..

But it will be a cool war like Libya, something worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Comey can redeem himself if he demands Crooked Hillary be arrested before Nov. 8. Meanwhile it is just Wikileaks and Hannity and Rush and some of the commentators with Infowars (not Alex Jones who is nuts) trying to save freedom and the "republic."

As I said, just more slinging poo. Nothing to see here.

Well... I guess if we look at this from a "grand picture" viewpoint - American's in general tend to be more united while at war so idk maybe we need to let off some steam on some third world shit bags?

I hope, that if the voters can help Trump pull this off, that our senate and SCOTUS would represent all American's not just R's.

The Game Show Host asked a National Security advisor THREE TIMES "why can't we use nukes?"

The Game Show Host asked a National Security advisor THREE TIMES "why can't we use nukes?"
I wish nukes weren't a thing but they are. Bad people have them, too. It should be a last resort, but it should always be on the table.

Of course it's on the table, it has to be. The threat of nuclear war has been a decisive factor in the drive for peace over much of the world. If it were not for them, I have no doubt that the major powers would have had another war or three. Its a terrible thing with a silver lining. No one wants to use them, but we must all /act/ like we would - regardless if we would or not - because that is what keeps us off each others throats.

Hillary has threaten total annihilation of Iran.

Hillary's Syrian intervention can very well spark WW3 with Russia.

And you lie about Trump, you ain't helping, you are part of the problem.

Hillary has threaten total annihilation of Iran.

Hillary's Syrian intervention can very well spark WW3 with Russia.

And you lie about Trump, you ain't helping, you are part of the problem.

I find it amusing that you NeoCons who never met a middle east war you didn't like are suddenly sooooooo concerned about Middle East peace.

Of course it's on the table, it has to be. The threat of nuclear war has been a decisive factor in the drive for peace over much of the world. If it were not for them, I have no doubt that the major powers would have had another war or three. Its a terrible thing with a silver lining. No one wants to use them, but we must all /act/ like we would - regardless if we would or not - because that is what keeps us off each others throats.

Okay, but you don't see a guy who goes into a complete meltdown because a former employee said bad stuff about him is not the guy the guy you want to give the nukes to, right.

Or are you still angry that Hillary spanked you back in the 1990's, and you just can't see straight.

No I don't, he's a business man. As much as your pet media has spazed out over the way he talks, he's not going to randomly push the button because some random twit pisses him off - it's stupid to connect that he calls someone a fat pig with he's going to nuke her, but that's exactly what ya'll do (It's an impressive level of thought processing indeed.)

Uhm You mean Bill Clinton became president? Not really, no. I'm not a Republican, I'm an independent. Frankly, Bill Clinton wasn't so bad in the grand scheme of things - the housing bubble was shit, trade deals were shit, etc. but we had the economy to survive it so it was a pretty good term. Although I don't give a shit who the hell Hillary or Bill think they are, the only one who would be dolling out spankings would be me, I'm not a soft D.

As for Clinton, she's actively pushing a war with Russia, right now. And perhaps worse, in my opinion, even though /everyone/ says that trying to put in a no fly zone is a bad idea, she still wants to. That's not someone who listens to other's. It's Hillary fucking Clinton, she does what /she/ wants and fuck everyone else and their horse. She's always been that way.

Trump on the other hand, has to listen to others, and he does and always has. As much as you non-executives like to think that big wigs can push everyone around, they can't, it's a negotiation which means working with people and listening to their advice and suggestions. Trump is a businessman, he talks shit sure, we all do, but when the chips are on the table we're playing the game, which means you listen to the cards in your hand, and you look out for the bottom line - these are not "self-destructive" traits.

(Video's are often anti-Hillary, but the words are videos from her own mouth)

2009 Saban Forum @3:00

*See also @5:40 if anyone is still panty bunching about anyone saying nukes are on the table (PM of UK)

See also - talking about "if" Iran gets nukes and hit Israel (*cough*Obamas Iran Nuke Deal*cough*)

How about this one @7:40 - "In fact, we're going to provoke an attack" - go through 8:50 RAWR war is awesome!

So I mean if you want to talk about "who is more likely to go to war" and "who is more likely to use nukes" - Hands down, Clinton.

No I don't, he's a business man. As much as your pet media has spazed out over the way he talks, he's not going to randomly push the button because some random twit pisses him off - it's stupid to connect that he calls someone a fat pig with he's going to nuke her, but that's exactly what ya'll do (It's an impressive level of thought processing indeed.)

How do you know that? This is a guy who denied medical care to his nephew in order to get his brother to stop contesting their father's will.

Who has spent more money suing contractors than if he had paid them what he agreed to to start with.

This is not a rational person. This is a person who has gotten away with a lot of bad behavior thoughout his life, behavior that would have gotten most of us in trouble, because he's always had enough money to buy his way out of it... and you think this is a good guy to control the nukes.

Trump on the other hand, has to listen to others, and he does and always has. As much as you non-executives like to think that big wigs can push everyone around, they can't, it's a negotiation which means working with people and listening to their advice and suggestions. Trump is a businessman, he talks shit sure, we all do, but when the chips are on the table we're playing the game, which means you listen to the cards in your hand, and you look out for the bottom line - these are not "self-destructive" traits.

Guy, Trump's whole history is bad business deals because he didn't listen to people who told him that these were really bad ideas. Trump Airlines, Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka.

Oh, our only two businessman presidents? Hebert Hoover and George W. Bush.

Director Comey may have saved the Republic.

The U.S. Senate is probably now firmly going to be in GOP hands.

And the race between Trump and Hillary is a dead heat and too close to call.

Even if Donald still goes down in defeat for any of a number of reasons, such as he was not born with a vagina, the Senate will probably now survive the female onslaught.

We should all thank Director Comey.

Agree or disagree?
Absolutely. I think he got TIRED of that bitch flaunting the fact he didn't say to indict her in July....she thought it was funny and she had gotten away with it. The man is a hero.

Forum List

Back