Comey is a loyal Democrat who does what the party leaders tell him to do

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He let Hillary Clinton, who is a real criminal off, but takes furious notes of every conversation with Trump in an obvious ploy to get him in legal hot water.

I imagine the rank and file FBI agents are hanging their heads in shame.

I have nothing personal against the man but his actions are erratic at best and he seems to have one standard for Democrats and an entirely different standard for Republicans which disqualify him for the post imo.

Trump should have fired Comey as his very first act as President. He was already a proven corrupt official.

He let Hillary Clinton, who is a real criminal off, but takes furious notes of every conversation with Trump in an obvious ploy to get him in legal hot water.

Actually you are wrong. Comey is a Republican and was first appointed to the DOJ by George W. Bush. Do you idiots ever read anything besides this silly-ass board? No fucking wonder you're fucking stupid beyond belief.

But then fucked over Hillary in the election. Er... what? You argument doesn't stand up.

But then fucked over Hillary in the election. Er... what? You argument doesn't stand up.

I never know one day to the next whether the left hates him or loves him. First he was their hero, then they hated his guts and wanted him thrown in jail. Now he's their hero again.

Comey gave Trump the election !!!!!

his email investigation shit was hillarys biggest weaknesss .

I never know one day to the next whether the left hates him or loves him. First he was their hero, then they hated his guts and wanted him thrown in jail. Now he's their hero again.

That's the sad part about being a right winger. You don't understand that some things are complex. Everything isn't black or white. No, he shouldn't have editorialized about Hillary. No he shouldn't have made that statement just a few days before the election. Trump supported and benefited from both of those actions. That doesn't make it right for Trump to be able to fire him when Trump is the subject of investigation and claim it is because of the help Comey gave him.

That's the sad part about being a right winger. You don't understand that some things are complex. Everything isn't black or white. No, he shouldn't have editorialized about Hillary. No he shouldn't have made that statement just a few days before the election. Trump supported and benefited from both of those actions. That doesn't make it right for Trump to be able to fire him when Trump is the subject of investigation and claim it is because of the help Comey gave him.

You are either lying or uninformed. Trump is not the subject of any investigation, Comey said so.

You are either lying or uninformed. Trump is not the subject of any investigation, Comey said so.

Perhaps I worded it wrong. There is an investigation into Russia hacking our elections, and trump and his cadre are central to all indications of those efforts.

Perhaps I worded it wrong. There is an investigation into Russia hacking our elections, and trump and his cadre are central to all indications of those efforts.

No you are still wrong, Trump is not being investigated as part of Russia hacking the election. President Trump is not the focus of ANY investigation by the FBI or any intelligence agency, per Comey, per his testimony today.

No you are still wrong, Trump is not being investigated as part of Russia hacking the election. President Trump is not the focus of ANY investigation by the FBI or any intelligence agency, per Comey, per his testimony today.

What ever you say. I wonder why Trump is so worried about the investigations then.

As of today he's not under investigation. Just wait until Flynn sings then get back to us.

As of today he's not under investigation. Just wait until Flynn sings then get back to us.

Trump isn't under investigation, RUSSIA is.

Forum List

Back