The British suddenly want their firearms back

Here's the problem. That means the would be terrorists would also have easy gun access . Making their attacks even worse .

As it is they are using hammers . Gasp!! That can really smart! Itd be much better if they had semi autos !

Here's the problem. That means the would be terrorists would also have easy gun access . Making their attacks even worse .

As it is they are using hammers . Gasp!! That can really smart! Itd be much better if they had semi autos !

Especially if your the one getting hit with the hammer.

I like my odds vs hammer than vs glock.

Hood rats can't afford Glocks. It would like be a HI point or something like that.

Hood rats can't afford Glocks. It would like be a HI point or something like that.

Garbage guns still do the trick .

I would rather take a bullet then a knife to the throat

Hammers? No, they are using vehicles now. Should we outlaw cars and trucks next?

It's all felony's , any type of self defence weapons

Hammers? No, they are using vehicles now. Should we outlaw cars and trucks next?

Cars are regulated .

And they are not designed to kill people.

Who said anything about outlawing guns ?

Cars are regulated .

Nobody, but you did bring up that having guns makes it easier for terrorists as well. If that was not your point, what was the point of your comment?

Quit falling down the well, you child. More firearms equal a safer nation.
When are you spineless bastard's going to learn?

Cars are regulated .

:lmao:
No one has a right to a car you dumbass motherfucker, firearm ownership is an absolute right.
Quit falling down the well

Over in the U.K. ? That's what heard. I have two uncles over there, one owns a sword for home defense. The other is mean enough that his state is close to illegal there. My Dad and Mansaid that folks are very stabby in the mother land, especially in Scotland. Can't say for my self though, I never lived there.

Over in the U.K. ? That's what heard. I have two uncles over there, one owns a sword for home defense. The other is mean enough that his state is close to illegal there. My Dad and Mansaid that folks are very stabby in the mother land, especially in Scotland. Can't say for my self though, I never lived there.

Their is a poster here Tilly she lives there.. She say the closet thing would be hair spray for a woman.. Guys SOL unless carys a lock around and puts it in his sock..lol

Yeah, this is much better, never living independently again-
Gay Man's Head Smashed With Hammer By Flatmate [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] - The Trent

Main-Hammer.jpg

Or this, warning, graphic-
warning head smashed in with hammer - Bing images

Their is a poster here Tilly she lives there.. She say the closet thing would be hair spray for a woman.. Guys SOL unless carys a lock around and puts it in his sock..lol

For my grandpa it was his cane. He got whacked by kids doing the knockout game once. But he really did a number on the kid with the cane.

Forum List

Back