college wrestling stud AJ Ferrari signs with WWE

Really doesn't look that big and tough. Weighing less than 200 lbs, I don't see how he'll be able to compete with superheavyweights that show up in the WWE. There are a lot of guys who are 300, 400 ,500 lbs or more. What's he going to do if he goes to the WWE and his first match is with Omos, a 7-3, 400 lb giant from Nigeria? May have the shortest career in wrestling history.

He will need a lot of work.Coming from OK he was probably signed by Gerald Brisco who is a legend at OK state and along with his brother were top'' Pro Rasslers.'' Pro rasslin is a total different ballgame. He should maybe consider MMA.

AJ will prove the doubters and haters wrong, though i agree Omos would crush him

Anyone remember Alex Tsirtis? Indiana wrestler HS record was 232-0 NEVER HAD A TAKEDOWN scored on him in his entire HS career and went on to lose once in college at Iowa. He would of made awesome wwe wrestler

To those who say he's not big enough!

FOEQbgBWUAMEiXG

AJ will prove the doubters and haters wrong, though i agree Omos would crush him
There are plenty of smaller guys in the'' pro rasslin'' who are less than 200 pounds. They just need to work out their moves to look effective in the ring and the bigger fellas to go along with it.

Really doesn't look that big and tough. Weighing less than 200 lbs, I don't see how he'll be able to compete with superheavyweights that show up in the WWE. There are a lot of guys who are 300, 400 ,500 lbs or more. What's he going to do if he goes to the WWE and his first match is with Omos, a 7-3, 400 lb giant from Nigeria? May have the shortest career in wrestling history.
When grappling the big guys always go low. :cool:

Forum List

Back