College Students Admit Americans Were Better Off Under Trump

This is a joke of an article...
The went out and found a few kids who's family are some form of RW and listened to them bitch...
Economically US is in a better shape than the way Trump left it...
Things were great under Trump until Dems and China conspired to send Covid over here.

1637865045455.png

Students in Washington, DC were shocked to hear about this year’s Thanksgiving inflation, and said that Americans were better off under former President Donald Trump.

Campus Reform‘s Addison Smith talked to students in Washington, DC about reports that 2021 could be the most costly Thanksgiving dinner in American history, amid skyrocketing inflation.

When asked if the students have heard or thought about rising inflation ahead of this year’s Thanksgiving, many of them said they have not.

“No, I probably should know more about that,” one student said. “That’s my first time hearing about that being a problem.”

“Personally, no, I’ve not heard of that, or thought of it at all,” another answered.

“I haven’t honestly heard about that a lot, because all my friends are just, like, planning trips — but now that you mention it, I think I should read about it,” a third student said.

Interesting: This next article is from a month before the election and says the same thing. Yet more indication of a stolen election

Most college students are too dumb and non-worldly to make any kind of significant determinations!

This is a joke of an article...

The went out and found a few kids who's family are some form of RW and listened to them bitch...

Economically US is in a better shape than the way Trump left it...
Source for your assertion? Do you know the kids personally?

YouTube "star" gets the answers he wants and posts them, news at 11.

Biden needs to be impeached----his taking bribes, his illegal dictator mandates, and of course, he is certainly senile. Any of these should see him tossed out---
Your sniveling about the popularly-elected President is not reflected in any serious indictments or motions to remove him from office by any Republican senators, congressmen, or prosecutors anywhere in the nation.

Either your paranoia must expand to include all of them (File them with the thousands in that vast conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!", with not a single suspect identified over a year later) or content yourself with whining for the duration of the term to which the American people elected him.

(You may recall Trump's goons screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" concerning his 2016 opponent. Under Trump's Justice Department, not a single pretext for doing so was ever contrived, of course. Blowing gas and presenting credible evidence are very different matters - as was amply demonstrated by over 60 legal appeals concerning the 2020 election being laughed out of court.)

Last edited:

Students in Washington, DC were shocked to hear about this year’s Thanksgiving inflation, and said that Americans were better off under former President Donald Trump.

Campus Reform‘s Addison Smith talked to students in Washington, DC about reports that 2021 could be the most costly Thanksgiving dinner in American history, amid skyrocketing inflation.

When asked if the students have heard or thought about rising inflation ahead of this year’s Thanksgiving, many of them said they have not.

“No, I probably should know more about that,” one student said. “That’s my first time hearing about that being a problem.”

“Personally, no, I’ve not heard of that, or thought of it at all,” another answered.

“I haven’t honestly heard about that a lot, because all my friends are just, like, planning trips — but now that you mention it, I think I should read about it,” a third student said.

Interesting: This next article is from a month before the election and says the same thing. Yet more indication of a stolen election

Good kids

Forum List

Back