College Students Admit Americans Were Better Off Under Trump

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

Students in Washington, DC were shocked to hear about this year’s Thanksgiving inflation, and said that Americans were better off under former President Donald Trump.

Campus Reform‘s Addison Smith talked to students in Washington, DC about reports that 2021 could be the most costly Thanksgiving dinner in American history, amid skyrocketing inflation.

When asked if the students have heard or thought about rising inflation ahead of this year’s Thanksgiving, many of them said they have not.

“No, I probably should know more about that,” one student said. “That’s my first time hearing about that being a problem.”

“Personally, no, I’ve not heard of that, or thought of it at all,” another answered.

“I haven’t honestly heard about that a lot, because all my friends are just, like, planning trips — but now that you mention it, I think I should read about it,” a third student said.

Interesting: This next article is from a month before the election and says the same thing. Yet more indication of a stolen election

Of course college students don't know about a lot of bad things, especially when it comes to money, the economy and so on because to them they aren't things they care about because they are college students. Fresh out of mommy and daddies house where they did absolutely nothing at all and right into college where they are surrounded by other kids just like them.

They all think the only problems that exist are racism, transphobia and other stupid made up problems and it's all they focus on. To college kids social "problems" are the only problems. Why? Because they are stupid and spoiled and haven't had to ever experience the real world and their parents never toughened them up or prepared them for the real world.

Significant take-away from the mike-in-face check on a few students:

However, there is no global economics czar who controls petrol prices among other things:

Like Obama, Biden is only in charge of the good things; all the bad things are because of Emmanuel Goldstein

This is a joke of an article...

The went out and found a few kids who's family are some form of RW and listened to them bitch...

Economically US is in a better shape than the way Trump left it...

Like Obama, Biden is only in charge of the good things; all the bad things are because of Emmanuel Goldstein
No POTUS has much control over the nation's or the world's economy, although good or bad juju is attributed to all, as they all happily accept credit for the good and blame others for the bad.

No POTUS has much control over the nation's or the world's economy, although good or bad juju is attributed to all, as they all happily accept credit for the good and blame others for the bad.
Bullshit! No entity has the same words for all parts of the same western alignment. With all of those Prog broads in charge at all levels. Xi is laughing at us.

Hmmmm............

Somebody's having sour grapes for Thanksgiving dinner!
4jhhqx7gop181.png

Bullshit! ... Xi is laughing at us.
Xi is no longer laughing.

Trump’s Final Numbers

Statistical indicators of Trump's four years in office.
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs.
  • The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up.
  • The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back