Colin Kaepernick sentenced to NFL limbo. HAHAHAHA

Making a fool of yourself is not hard to do when you're a liberal. It kind of comes naturally.

A private business should be free hire or not hire anyone it pleases. Why are you opposed to freedom.? Do you also want the govt telling you who your friends can be?

Not the same thing. My boss isn't my friend. Employment is a contract that needs to be fair to both sides.

Whenever one of you fuckheads talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of white guys with money to abuse the rest of us.

If his skills were good he would be snapped up quickly no matter what kind of protest he did. His level of patriotism and or protest matters not to me nor most fans...only a few extremists get incensed about it.

If his skills were good he would be snapped up quickly no matter what kind of protest he did. His level of patriotism and or protest matters not to me nor most fans...only a few extremists get incensed about it.

I think you're wrong about that. Sports fans are conservative and they won't watch an america-hater even if he has ability.

Bull...they will watch and the stadiums will be packed. It bothers only low information people what he does. If it rattles your feathers then he gets what he wants. While I don't agree with him, I laugh at those overly patriotic people who have been duped into flag waving simple minded cheerleaders.

You are one weird guy.... I think I just watched 3 games this year... I used to watch at least two games a week for 25 years

image.jpeg

Bull...they will watch and the stadiums will be packed. It bothers only low information people what he does. If it rattles your feathers then he gets what he wants. While I don't agree with him, I laugh at those overly patriotic people who have been duped into flag waving simple minded cheerleaders.

Nope - attendance collapsed after colin. It's not just that he'a an america-hater. He's also a huge hypocrite. He's making 12 mill a year for being a useless jock and then he whines about "oppression". Nobody likes a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back