Colin Kaepernick sentenced to NFL limbo. HAHAHAHA

I heard they're more "tolerant" of Muslims in Canada.

In other news, Doug Flutie was badass.

I'm thinking he played for the Bills.

Actually, he played for the Bears...

Until the little suckup kept playing during the 1987 NFL Strike. When the strike was settled, he kept getting sacked because the other Bears weren't that keen on protecting him.

Then he got traded to the Patriots, before he went to Canada... Then he made a rather pathetic return to the NFL

It amazes me that the same NFL fans that forgive domestic abuse, drug use, and minor thuggery that is increasingly making up the NFL because middle class families don't let their kids play football anymore due to the head injuries....

get terribly upset that one of them protests the fact that kids who can't get into the NFL are often shot by police with no justification.

You can be an awful person as long as you entertain us, but don't judge our society, you ungrateful bastard.

It amazes me that the same NFL fans that forgive domestic abuse, drug use, and minor thuggery that is increasingly making up the NFL because middle class families don't let their kids play football anymore due to the head injuries....

get terribly upset that one of them protests the fact that kids who can't get into the NFL are often shot by police with no justification.

You can be an awful person as long as you entertain us, but don't judge our society, you ungrateful bastard.

Well, this post definitely demonstrates that middle class kids still suffer from repeated head injuries. You can be an awful person and full of crap as long as you babble gibberish like get terribly upset that one of them protests the fact that kids who can't get into the NFL are often shot by police with no justification.' at any pretext and actually think it's a real point; the neo-fascist PC nazis love that stuff.

That's not what upset people about colin. Fact is blacks have nothing to complain about what with all the welfare and affirmative action, white america gives them. Blacks are NOT oppressed and their failure is their own fault.

a lot to complain about huh??

1201-colin-kaepernick-sold-house-getty-zillow-6.jpg

Spike Lee told the Jets to sign Sexy Kaepernick. I'm sure they'll listen to him LOL...at least someone is standing up for him!

Well, this post definitely demonstrates that middle class kids still suffer from repeated head injuries. You can be an awful person and full of crap as long as you babble gibberish like get terribly upset that one of them protests the fact that kids who can't get into the NFL are often shot by police with no justification.' at any pretext and actually think it's a real point; the neo-fascist PC nazis love that stuff.

Uh, guy. Mike Brown. . Laquan McDonald. Sandra Bland. Walter Scott. Eric Garner...

Black people are upset about this and they should be.

When training camp starts and some players don't perform and others suffer injuries someone will pick him up as backup most likely.

I doubt that. The fans have made it clear they don't want america-haters in the NFL.

Most welfare goes to white people... and Affirmative action mostly benefits white women...

Hey einstein. Whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1 in america so it would be expected more whites than blacks would be on welfare.. Having said that, i must add that lots of the "whites " on welfare are actually hispanic.

And affirmative action for women must stop too.

Hey einstein. Whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1 in america so it would be expected more whites than blacks would be on welfare.. Having said that, i must add that lots of the "whites " on welfare are actually hispanic.

And affirmative action for women must stop too.

No, what needs to stop is discrimination in hiring.

And the real big welfare programs - Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, and Medicare - are mostly benefiting middle class white people.

No, what needs to stop is discrimination in hiring.

A private business should be free hire or not hire anyone it pleases. Why are you opposed to freedom.? Do you also want the govt telling you who your friends can be?

"i think he's a great competitor who's proven it in games and has the ability to be not only an NFL starter but a great NFL player" - Ravens coach Jim Harbaugh

so it's obvious the Ravens would have signed him if it weren't for the flag kneeling thing...

Forum List

Back