Colin Kaepernick sentenced to NFL limbo. HAHAHAHA

"Colin Kaepernick Sentenced to NFL Limbo for the Crime of Speaking His Mind".

Good Lord, how entirely misleading can that title be. Colin Kaepernick is unemployed because his skills have clearly regressed since Jim Harbaugh was pushed out of San Fran. He was never the most accurate passer and a running QB will get killed (see RG3) in today's NFL. Plus, there's at least 4 QBs projected to be drafted in the first round of this year's NFL draft. Most GMs will want to start fresh with someone who has more upside. Add that to the fact that Colin is a head case that brings unwanted distractions to the team and teams will stay away. If he was a talented QB teams would be lining up for him. So until a team calls Colin will have to sit at home with his millions $$$ and be oppressed.

Last edited:
Another question. Is colin a race hoaxer like that loony rachel dolezal?. He sure doesn't look black.

I want him off SF so I don't care. I think Cleveland would do well to pick him up if they stipulate in his contract that any political statements during the season or during a game would result in him forfeiting his pay for that game.

I'll bet that would put an end to his fervor.

I want him off SF so I don't care. I think Cleveland would do well to pick him up if they stipulate in his contract that any political statements during the season or during a game would result in him forfeiting his pay for that game.

I think colin would like that. He'd like to have a face-saving excuse to stop his protests. He know this all backfired on him. People laugh at a dumb jock making 12 mill a year and whining about oppression.

I think colin would like that. He'd like to have a face-saving excuse to stop his protests. He know this all backfired on him. People laugh at a dumb jock making 12 mill a year and whining about oppression.
If he learns from it and stops it, then I'm good to go. I never advocate ending someone's ability to earn an income based upon their political views, regardless of how wrong they are.

I heard they're more "tolerant" of Muslims in Canada.

In other news, Doug Flutie was badass.

I'm thinking he played for the Bills.

Hey colin. Nobody likes a hypocrite like you who rants about OPPRESSION while making $12 million a year.

Colin Kaepernick Sentenced to NFL Limbo for the Crime of Speaking His Mind

march 17 2017 It's more than a week into free agency and Colin Kaepernick is still unemployed. Remember, this is a quarterback who played in the Super Bowl only four years ago, yet now it appears he can't get a look from teams. So I set out to discover, once and for all, what teams think of the 29-year-old former Niner.

"He can still play at a high level," one AFC general manager said. "The problem is three things are happening with him.

"First, some teams genuinely believe that he can't play. They think he's shot. I'd put that number around 20 percent.

"Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or [President Donald] Trump will tweet about the team. I'd say that number is around 10 percent. Then there's another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.

"Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can't stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won't move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did."

When I spoke to a handful of executives at the combine a few weeks ago, one even called him "an embarrassment to football."

For the moment, the interest in Kaepernick is slim, and that's putting it kindly.
Poetic justice.

I never advocate ending someone's ability to earn an income based upon their political views, regardless of how wrong they are.

Hey stupid. So if colin made pro-nazi statements, you'd say he should keep his job?

I never advocate ending someone's ability to earn an income based upon their political views, regardless of how wrong they are.

Hey stupid. So if colin made pro-nazi statements, you'd say he should keep his job?
I think you should lose any employment you have right now, and any future employment on your assinine statement of calling Me stupid. It's all you have as a means of thought.

Think on that (if you can think) and consider it lucky you didn't express your opinion to the whole world, lest you end up the brunt of your own hatred.

Hey colin. Nobody likes a hypocrite like you who rants about OPPRESSION while making $12 million a year.

Colin Kaepernick Sentenced to NFL Limbo for the Crime of Speaking His Mind

march 17 2017 It's more than a week into free agency and Colin Kaepernick is still unemployed. Remember, this is a quarterback who played in the Super Bowl only four years ago, yet now it appears he can't get a look from teams. So I set out to discover, once and for all, what teams think of the 29-year-old former Niner.

"He can still play at a high level," one AFC general manager said. "The problem is three things are happening with him.

"First, some teams genuinely believe that he can't play. They think he's shot. I'd put that number around 20 percent.

"Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or [President Donald] Trump will tweet about the team. I'd say that number is around 10 percent. Then there's another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.

"Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can't stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won't move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did."

When I spoke to a handful of executives at the combine a few weeks ago, one even called him "an embarrassment to football."

For the moment, the interest in Kaepernick is slim, and that's putting it kindly.
Poor kid, he should know by now, white people control his purse strings and when you get these pink pussy's upset, its on....however, with 12 million dollars, who gives a fuck...find a nice house and enjoy thier easy money on me......

Forum List

Back