Cokie Roberts RIP

Eric Arthur Blair

Gold Member
Reaction score
A shill for the left. We all die...too bad she didn't live with more honor and commitment to the values she paid lip service to.

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

Pilot1

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to listen to her many years ago when I listened to NPR, and then one of the Sunday morning political shows, and always liked her. She became too Far Left biased to me, but I always though she had class. RIP.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

Well it is nice that she left more medicare and social security money for the rest of us....

She had a history of cancer so with treatment being what it is, 75 is a decent run.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Never agreed with her politics however she was a good journalist, a class act. RIP Cokie.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
First rate commentator
She will be missed at ABC

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
We now know most of them were/are politically trained shills. With swamp cards of approval. She led a good life on the backs of the working slaves. At first here and then overseas.

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Screw her, she was a lib and against Trump......may she rot like I hope Ruth does soon.....

For America!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
She was a classy lady
We need more reporters like her

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Back in the day she seemed like a legit journalist.

But that was back when left-winger journalists at least pretended to be moderate and fair. Now they are all just paid propagandists that regurgitate the talking points their globalist and Marxist masters tell them to.

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump and his cheerleaders can't even show a minimum amount of grace over the death of a highly respected journalist.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
John Weaver, a former adviser to failed GOP presidential candidate John Kasich, bashed President Trump following the president’s response to journalist Cokie Roberts's death.

"I never met her," Trump said of Roberts after she died Tuesday morning at 75. "She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals. I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional."

Weaver, now an analyst on MSNBC and NBC News, stated his displeasure with the president in general while commenting on a post of Trump’s statement on Twitter.

"I can't imagine disliking someone more than I dislike this turd," Weaver said.

Former John Kasich adviser on Trump: 'I dislike this turd'

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to hear her give a Commencement address, way back when I was a Democrat and still in college. She was very inspirational regardless of your politics - back then. I pray she died peacefully.

Most reactions - Past 7 days