Cokie Roberts RIP

A shill for the left. We all die...too bad she didn't live with more honor and commitment to the values she paid lip service to.

75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

I used to listen to her many years ago when I listened to NPR, and then one of the Sunday morning political shows, and always liked her. She became too Far Left biased to me, but I always though she had class. RIP.

75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

Well it is nice that she left more medicare and social security money for the rest of us....

She had a history of cancer so with treatment being what it is, 75 is a decent run.

We now know most of them were/are politically trained shills. With swamp cards of approval. She led a good life on the backs of the working slaves. At first here and then overseas.

She was a classy lady
We need more reporters like her

Heartbroken to have lost this trailblazing legend. She meant so much to so many of us.

Back in the day she seemed like a legit journalist.

But that was back when left-winger journalists at least pretended to be moderate and fair. Now they are all just paid propagandists that regurgitate the talking points their globalist and Marxist masters tell them to.

John Weaver, a former adviser to failed GOP presidential candidate John Kasich, bashed President Trump following the president’s response to journalist Cokie Roberts's death.

"I never met her," Trump said of Roberts after she died Tuesday morning at 75. "She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals. I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional."

Weaver, now an analyst on MSNBC and NBC News, stated his displeasure with the president in general while commenting on a post of Trump’s statement on Twitter.

"I can't imagine disliking someone more than I dislike this turd," Weaver said.

Former John Kasich adviser on Trump: 'I dislike this turd'

I had the opportunity to hear her give a Commencement address, way back when I was a Democrat and still in college. She was very inspirational regardless of your politics - back then. I pray she died peacefully.

Forum List

Back