• Nescafé

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Starbuck's

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bean of choice is Peerless Coffee's Adam's Organic Rocket Expresso...whole bean.

I handcraft my morning cappuccinos by first fresh grinding the bean, and use my La Pavoni Professional to make the espresso in a traditional brown ACF 280ml cup. Then I steam 1% Organic Milk, and let it set for a moment for the foam to "set". After that, I add the milk and stop it off with the foam.

Delish!
Snob!

Ahem. Connoisseur!

My bean of choice is Peerless Coffee's Adam's Organic Rocket Expresso...whole bean.

I handcraft my morning cappuccinos by first fresh grinding the bean, and use my La Pavoni Professional to make the espresso in a traditional brown ACF 280ml cup. Then I steam 1% Organic Milk, and let it set for a moment for the foam to "set". After that, I add the milk and stop it off with the foam.

Delish!
Snob!

Ahem. Connoisseur!

:lol: I love good coffee but I don't go through all that in the morning. I just want to somehow get it from the coffee pot to my mouth. Then wake up.

:lol: I love good coffee but I don't go through all that in the morning. I just want to somehow get it from the coffee pot to my mouth. Then wake up.

I've been doing this routine since I was in grad school. I've saved a ton of money by "rolling my own" cappuccinos. And now mr. boe is hooked as well.

It just take a few minutes (we have the machine on a timer so it is hot and ready to go when we get up in the morning)...it's like a little meditation.

Forum List

Back