Coco Gauff is a great American tennis champion

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
and now she is raking in the ad money...

YOU EARNED IT, Coco!!!

And, no, she had no connection to the idiot climate morons who glued themselves to the court....

Coco stayed focused and won.

Bashing her for the climate stuff is a LOW BLOW. She said she believes in climate change. Well phrased. Climate change is a science. Co2 has nothing to do with Climate Change, and if Coco wants a climate lecture, she is free to come here...

Nothing against Coco. It's just that a good while back I gave up interest in women's tennis because of all that grunting.

That was her opponent, and she did make a LOT of noise....

Nothing against Coco. It's just that a good while back I gave up interest in women's tennis because of all that grunting.

Amen & hallelujah to that! I haven't been a serious women's tour observer since the days of Navratilova, Hingis, & Henin! It's quite generic w/ clone blonde bombshells grunting around the world in search of consistency! It was the reason Williams was able to hang in there for so many years! The top echelon came and went by way of injury, retirement, or en oui! With the Big 3, interest has been peaked for over 2 decades! Now Novak Djokovic's the last of them, winning his 4th USO & 24 majors overall! The records just keep on accumulating! We'll see how Gauff holds up to the pressures of a USO winner! The commitments have already started! :confused: :rolleyes::dunno::nono::heehee:

Forum List

Back