CNNs Don Lemon Says Riots Are Necessary

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Well....apparently the liars on the left trying to say MAGA is infiltrating rioters are about to be exposed.
Don Lemon said these riots are necessary and part of the Democrat Party's plan to change America.

Well....apparently the liars on the left trying to say MAGA is infiltrating rioters are about to be exposed.
Don Lemon said these riots are necessary and part of the Democrat Party's plan to change America.

What CNN is failing to realize is that normal people don't want riots, and the vast majority of people are normal including plenty of those who vote Democrat.

After the 1968 Liberal Riots, even the weak Richard M. Nixon was able to beat their asses by splitting the Liberal vote between the Pro Riot libs led by Humphrey and the Anti Riot libs led by Wallace.

It is true. As true as the fighting when Lenin turned Russia turned Russia communist, Mao made China communist and its how Castro made Cuba communist.

I recall hearing that yesterday, he was making this comment as there was a video of a building burning on one screen and on the other screen people walking into a business and grabbing what they want, one person after another. I wondered just what he was referring to when he said a "restructuring"? Does he mean in the image of the communist system in China?

Let's be blunt. The majority of the Talking Heads you see on TV news don't know a damned thing. One reason I give Hannity a bit more time, even when I disagree with him, is I know he's worked his way up, does some jobs the "little people" like myself have had to do. Most in media are gold plate fools who try to say different. I don't begrudge them, I only ask that they understand a bit about history and systems that destroy lives.

Nobody can make excuses for their lack of success in America. You choose your own adventure, unlike Canada, you're free and capitalist.

you are just another person making excuses for wrongdoing.
Then I am like your President

Your hypocrisy jumps fences very well, I could easily say the same about many past Presidents, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Carter and so on.

Riots are not good for ANYONE, that includes you. Businesses gets destroyed, people badly injured or killed, you really think that is good for anyone?

I think you like riots, since you haven't condemned it, just attack Trump instead.

:cuckoo:

The only thing conservatives hated more than these riots was peaceful protesting by taking a knee

The problem with Kaep was his Anti-American schtick got old, and conservatives began to not give a shit. If conservatives had continued to hate Kaep and buy tickets to boo him, he would still be in the NFL.

If Colin Kaepernick wanted to stay in the NFL, he would have needed to come up with a new gimmick. Either double down on his "hate America" crap becoming more outrageous, or switch up, do a Face-Turn and become super patriotic . By not changing, he became boring.

Who the fuck does he think he’s kidding. The left wing media have been stoking the hatred for over three years. They are finally getting what they aspired to. Don’t play dumb don lomonade!

Your hypocrisy jumps fences very well, I could easily say the same about many past Presidents, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Carter and so on.

Riots are not good for ANYONE, that includes you. Businesses gets destroyed, people badly injured or killed, you really think that is good for anyone?

I think you like riots, since you haven't condemned it, just attack Trump instead.

Trump and the militarized police have done nothing but work to escalate the riots. So fuck you and fuck your deplorable President.

Trump and the militarized police have done nothing but work to escalate the riots. So fuck you and fuck your deplorable President.
Riiight. Because with out the national guard they would have just stopped looting ,vandalizing and hurting people. Not.

Riiiiight...The 3rd precinct cops abandoning their posts at the command of the cowardly dunce beta cuck Mayor really quelled the burning and looting!

UcantB.jpg

Forum List

Back