This week CNN's Don Lemon Blamed Massive Increase In Violence On Guns...Pandemic Stress...

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yep.....guns....not Democrat policies, are to blame for the massive increase in violence and crime in America. Also COVID stress....but mostly guns. His vidio statement is on Facebook....but everything they posted on Youtube is over a month old. I guess they don't want anything current from this guy to be out there so we can't use it as exhibit A on a message board.

I think the people who are greatly responsible for most of the violence are busy trying to create violence with their daily broadcasts. Not to mention all of the hundreds of thousands of former convicted felons that the Dems have released from prison. But if you set up the conditions for violence....at the same time glorifying criminals....you're going to get more violent crime...guns not withstanding.

On a side note: Don Lemon thinks that Fox News host's attempts to email the president during Jan 6th is reason enough to have Fox News reporters to be removed from the briefing room.

And he wonders why there is so much violence in America......with folks like Don Lemon always going around causing hatred in every statement and broadcast.

CNN’s @donlemon: "Why does Jen Psaki continue to call on Fox in the briefing room?”
"Why should they be able to take part in a legitimate press briefing and legitimate journalism?"
"Why did they even allow Fox to pretend in the briefing room they’re a real news organization?" pic.twitter.com/HEf06pesIT
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 14, 2021

I wonder how long it will be before CNN dumps this guy.

He's being accused of sexual-assault....and he also had something to do with the Smollett case....actually offering advice to Juicy on how to proceed in his famous hoax attacking imaginary MAGA hat wearing Nigerians.

Yep.....guns....not Democrat policies, are to blame for the massive increase in violence and crime in America. Also COVID stress....but mostly guns. His vidio statement is on Facebook....but everything they posted on Youtube is over a month old. I guess they don't want anything current from this guy to be out there so we can't use it as exhibit A on a message board.

I think the people who are greatly responsible for most of the violence are busy trying to create violence with their daily broadcasts. Not to mention all of the hundreds of thousands of former convicted felons that the Dems have released from prison. But if you set up the conditions for violence....at the same time glorifying criminals....you're going to get more violent crime...guns not withstanding.

On a side note: Don Lemon thinks that Fox News host's attempts to email the president during Jan 6th is reason enough to have Fox News reporters to be removed from the briefing room.

And he wonders why there is so much violence in America......with folks like Don Lemon always going around causing hatred in every statement and broadcast.

I wonder how long it will be before CNN dumps this guy.

He's being accused of sexual-assault....and he also had something to do with the Smollett case....actually offering advice to Juicy on how to proceed in his famous hoax attacking imaginary MAGA hat wearing Nigerians.
He has a valid point, in that guns and pandemic are some cases, but not all. Let's not forget the violence during trump's years before you start with the political stuff. At least we got rid of that "guy".

Lemon is an idiot people...look at him...he is a sickening perverted human that doesn't think before he speaks...if you want to slow down crime you must keep criminals in jail....period...we have always had guns and using a pandemic as an excuse is too easy and stupid....

Lemon is an idiot people...look at him...he is a sickening perverted human that doesn't think before he speaks...if you want to slow down crime you must keep criminals in jail....period...we have always had guns and using a pandemic as an excuse is too easy and stupid....
The pandemic is indeed responsible for many problems that we face today, but not totally. Too many guns in our country regardless.

The pandemic is indeed responsible for many problems that we face today, but not totally. Too many guns in our country regardless.
What are we going to do about guns?....take them away?...that would mean war inside our own country...Stop and frisk and keeping criminals locked up for their full sentences and bring back bail for all offenses will work faster and better....you can't let criminals walk and take the guns from law abiding people....you would be leaving people defenseless in their own homes and businesses....

What are we going to do about guns?....take them away?...that would mean war inside our own country...Stop and frisk and keeping criminals locked up for their full sentences and bring back bail for all offenses will work faster and better....you can't let criminals walk and take the guns from law abiding people....you would be leaving people defenseless in their own homes and businesses....
I agree with you totally. We need gun regulations that have teeth and that are enforced.

it's simply amazing to me that newscasters are now the news. far too many NEWS sites simply report on what other sites are reporting.

Forum List

Back