CNNs Don Lemon Says Riots Are Necessary

you are just another person making excuses for wrongdoing.
Then I am like your President

Your hypocrisy jumps fences very well, I could easily say the same about many past Presidents, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Carter and so on.

Riots are not good for ANYONE, that includes you. Businesses gets destroyed, people badly injured or killed, you really think that is good for anyone?

I think you like riots, since you haven't condemned it, just attack Trump instead.

:cuckoo:
Trump and the militarized police have done nothing but work to escalate the riots. So fuck you and fuck your deplorable President.

Huh?

President Trump doesn't command the police. The mayors and governors are in charge of that government function here in America- not the POTUS.

Well....apparently the liars on the left trying to say MAGA is infiltrating rioters are about to be exposed.
Don Lemon said these riots are necessary and part of the Democrat Party's plan to change America.

Is that what breitbart says, but still where does he actually say "riots are necessary and part of the Democrat Party Plan's to change America. If you can find a credible quote fine but if not then you made it up.

Your hypocrisy jumps fences very well, I could easily say the same about many past Presidents, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Carter and so on.

Riots are not good for ANYONE, that includes you. Businesses gets destroyed, people badly injured or killed, you really think that is good for anyone?

I think you like riots, since you haven't condemned it, just attack Trump instead.

Trump and the militarized police have done nothing but work to escalate the riots. So fuck you and fuck your deplorable President.
The Democrat governors haven’t asked for President Trump’s help. They prefer to continue to allow rioters to destroy their cities.

Trump said that the military might get involved in the protests and that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

Well....apparently the liars on the left trying to say MAGA is infiltrating rioters are about to be exposed.
Don Lemon said these riots are necessary and part of the Democrat Party's plan to change America.

And this is an Ochestrated Violence by the left.. Don is now a media figure giving cover to illegal acts.. Arrest his ass....

And yet he isn't out there actually "protesting".
And yet they havent fired his ass
You can bet money if it was a white man and he was inciting whites to do violence they would be up in arms against him..

Its quite the double standard they have.. IF they were about EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW THE OUTRAGE SHOULD BE THERE NO MATTER WHO IS DOING THE VIOLENCE..

Last edited:

Why the determined effort to lie like crazy, making stupid excuses for the rioting actions?

Trump doesn't control the Police of Minneapolis, the Mayor and the Police Commission does. The Governor and the Mayor, both Democrats lost control of the situation because of their poor decisions early on.

Your irrational partisan bullshit is part of the problem, it is why so many people prefer to loot and maim rather than to be decent human beings, because they are running on partisan and racial hate.

The only thing conservatives hated more than these riots was peaceful protesting by taking a knee
Protesting isn't burning some innocent human's business. Protesting isn't smashing windows and stealing everything you can carry. Protesting isn't yanking some helpless victim out of his truck beating him into a coma.

Law enforcement isn't the ability to execute. Law enforcement is not allowing criminals to burn, loot, and destroy arresting any one getting in the lawless way.

Normal don't call ones burning, looting, destroying innocent people's property and lives Protester. Normal people call them lawless rabid criminals over Ndue for a head shot. Normal meaning someone not needing government to tell them when to wipe and how many ply to use when doing the wiping, and no matter how many times it breaks through, getting on their fingers they still need government to keep them from getting infested in it.

I know what you are thinking. 'Does this guy know me?' No,
628302-up_the_ass_democrats.jpg

it's just you all don't think the same.

Don Lemon is a communist faggot.

In that case maybe the KKK was right and lynchings are necessary too. I don't see any real difference here. If there are any, what are they?

Don Lemon is a communist faggot.
He wants us to be what Mandela did for South Africa. That nation has some problems that are going to brew if they do not change their agendas.

And yet he isn't out there actually "protesting".
And yet they havent fired his ass
You can bet money if it was a white man and he was inciting whites to do violence they would be up in arms against him..

Its quite the double standard they have.. IF they were about EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW THE OUTRAGE SHOULD BE THERE NO MATTER WHO IS DOING THE VIOLENCE..
White, Brown, Yellow, Green, and plaid colored people with the exception of Wiggers don't burn, loot and destroy getting a free TV, microwave, and new wardrobe in the process. If they did the one group that does would be in a world of hurt.
15b17841f9103559b43ee4f2954be195.jpg

The Democrat governors haven’t asked for President Trump’s help. They prefer to continue to allow rioters to destroy their cities.
Then the demonrats will blame Trump for the destruction.

The only thing conservatives hated more than these riots was peaceful protesting by taking a knee
Protesting isn't burning some innocent human's business. Protesting isn't smashing windows and stealing everything you can carry. Protesting isn't yanking some helpless victim out of his truck beating him into a coma.

Law enforcement isn't the ability to execute. Law enforcement is not allowing criminals to burn, loot, and destroy arresting any one getting in the lawless way.

Normal don't call ones burning, looting, destroying innocent people's property and lives Protester. Normal people call them lawless rabid criminals over Ndue for a head shot. Normal meaning someone not needing government to tell them when to wipe and how many ply to use when doing the wiping, and no matter how many times it breaks through, getting on their fingers they still need government to keep them from getting infested in it.

I know what you are thinking. 'Does this guy know me?' No,View attachment 344110
it's just you all don't think the same.
You're a fucking idiot

ok. stop being a total doosh and just answer 1 question.

you're the president for a day - how do you fix this? what do YOU do?

fyi - if you're typical left it will be bitch at others for not doing something. so don't go there. YOU must make the call. what do you do?

Lemon should be arrested for helping to incite riots with comments like his!
of "looting starts shooting" is inciting riots, this DAMN sure is. one is just saying what happens if you do riot. the other is yes we are going to riot.

so how is this going to work out again?

Forum List

Back