CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

Can you imagine walking up to a guy with the last name of Lemon and asking him if he wanted a "lemon drop" cocktail? That is real gutsy esp if you do not know him.

The bartender apparently did know him, from seeing Lemon on TV.

Lemon didn't know him.

But Mr. Lemon should have known a little bit more about how to handle fans when recognized in public. And a gross Sexual Assault against a stranger is beyond the pale. Mr. Lemon didn't know what the bartender's sexual preferences were and his actions could have been interpreted as a "recruitment effort" if the bartender was normative.

Part of the uphill battle is liberals like this sort of behavior and wish to sell it as mainstream. Any conservative who objects is labeled as some form of ist or ism.

Far far far worse than offhand remarks from over a decade ago about theoretically grabbing a pu**y.

Can you imagine walking up to a guy with the last name of Lemon and asking him if he wanted a "lemon drop" cocktail? That is real gutsy esp if you do not know him.

Lemon didn't know him.

But Mr. Lemon should have known a little bit more about how to handle fans when recognized in public. And a gross Sexual Assault against a stranger is beyond the pale. Mr. Lemon didn't know what the bartender's sexual preferences were and his actions could have been interpreted as a "recruitment effort" if the bartender was normative.
Somehow I just think these CNN freaks deserve this. Queers are funny people.

Might as well fire them all.. According to recent viewership polls, about 1mill CNN viewers are counted from airport TVs PAID to be tuned to CNN... Means these late night guys are pretty much just talking to the cameras..

While he was a an extreme liberal he had a sense of humor that I related to... And the only reason to watch CNN for the last 30 years...

I miss Anthony Bourdain - Wikipedia ...

I can't believe the people who have left CNN for better jobs.. Can you believe that LOU DOBBS ever was a host for his own show on CNN?? Tucker Carlson???

OMG -- this is only like the last 2 decades.. Derangement spreads like an epidemic...
But but hillary really really won the popular vote though.

Homosexuals get a pass on sexual assault in your bubble?

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

Who did Trump sexually assault? ...in your bubble world?

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender
There is no we, you are delusional all alone.

So tell us again about presidunce hillary

Lemon didn't know him.

Let me guess. You actually believe that that’s how gay people meet. One walks up to another one sticks his hand down his own pants, strokes his own junk, and then puts his finger under the other guys nose and says do you like what you smell?

No one‘s ever done that to me before and I’ve been hit on. I just say no thanks. Wrong team.

Last edited:
No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender

There is no evidence of Don Lemon molesting anyone
Don Trump.......that is a different matter

Lemon didn't know him.

Let me guess. You actually believe that that’s how gay people meet. One walks up to another one sticks his hand down his own pants, strokes his own junk, and then puts his finger and the other guys nose and says do you like what you smell?

No one‘s ever done that to me before and I’ve been hit on. I just say no thanks. Wrong team.
Yes. It happens a lot among gay "men."

Lemon didn't know him.

Let me guess. You actually believe that that’s how gay people meet. One walks up to another one sticks his hand down his own pants, strokes his own junk, and then puts his finger and the other guys nose and says do you like what you smell?

Nobody said that’s how gays meet
State something that is not in evidence and refute the party who never offered it up to begin with-Lib 101

Ivanka
Yawn......

How are you aware of evidence......

Yawn

Lemon didn't know him.

Did you kick the guys ass? I would if I was mistaken for a homosexual.

I'm a proud normative, damn proud, and expect to be recognized as such.

Lemon didn't know him.

Then he knew he was gay. I would find it insulting if someone came up to me to ask if I wanted a Lemon drop, if my last name was Lemon. I would bet he puts up with enough crap as it is.

Ivanka
Yawn......

Mr. Lemon has yet to explain himself, much less prove that the bartender was lying.

Mr. Lemon has previously admitted that he is as queer as a $3 bill, so the barkeep's story does make sense.

Mr. Lemon has yet to explain himself, much less prove that the bartender was lying.

Mr. Lemon has previously admitted that he is as queer as a $3 bill, so the barkeep's story does make sense.
There were also witnesses I assume

I see a bunch of money leaving the lemon patch

Lemon didn't know him.

Then he knew he was gay. I would find it insulting if someone came up to me to ask if I wanted a Lemon drop, if my last name was Lemon. I would bet he puts up with enough crap as it is.

How would the barkeep know that Lemon was a homosexual? Even if Lemon said it on TV, doesn't mean it was true. It could be just part of his schtick.

Remember that Rock Hudson pretended on TV to be straight for many years, before being revealed as a homosexual.

Lemon didn't know him.

Did you kick the guys ass? I would if I was mistaken for a homosexual.

I'm a proud normative, damn proud, and expect to be recognized as such.
In libbie feelings land ass kickings amount to white supremacy

Prove himself innocent
It’s the liberal way!!

What would be great is if all the news stations reported news and were unbiased. To actually see real news and to see foreign news reported also. It is like we are not exactly living in hell but maybe purgatory. That would be the start of all the programs being more sensitive to us all. Nothing wrong with programs catering to a select group. But the vile venom must end.
The problem is the left believe truth (all truth) is hate speech. Think about that. What that means is the left only believe in the agenda. That agenda centers around their absolute belief that America has always been illegitimate from it's founding. Since, to them this land was stolen and built on the backs of slaves. Therefore, the agenda is to destroy America and anyone that stands in the way of that endeavor. That, is their truth and for them all means justify the ends.

Anyone that tells the truth like.....Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy is ignored or shunned. I have brought that fact up more than a dozen times. Ignored by the left every time. They hate truth.

Or if I ask why black history month never brings up the Trans Sahara slave trade or the Barbary Coast slave trade. Instead of learning the truth, the left would rather believe white Europeans landed on Africa with nets and hunted down black people with nets and kidnapped them to the new world to build this illegitimate country.

That is how and what they truly believe. They are demented losers. All guided by availability heuristics and under the ways of the world (group think) which many may call the devil's hand. What we do know is what they believe is half baked utter fucking bullshit. Proven over and over again. They follow and cling to the lies however, and they will follow them into hell.

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Your CNN primetime host queer Don Lemon and friends.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

The media has gone to the dogs , sodomites and faggots.

You know what's worst, a male slut, a serial female assaulter, an serial adulterer, an arrogant pathological liar , and most likely a pedophile sitting in the oval office.

Bill has been out of office since January 2001, please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back