CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

A serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, male slut, tax evader, hires illegals, and an arrogant pathological liar is sitting in the oval office, and you have a problem with a homosexual. You guys are a riot.

Waddaboutism lives.

A serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, male slut, tax evader, hires illegals, and an arrogant pathological liar is sitting in the oval office, and you have a problem with a homosexual. You guys are a riot.

Homosexuals get a pass on sexual assault in your bubble?

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

Who did Trump sexually assault? ...in your bubble world?

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.

Who did Lemon sexually assault?? You voted for the tramp, not me. Tells me a lot about you.
Also the way your stick up for tramp, like he is your God.

Who did Lemon sexually assault?? You voted for the tramp, not me. Tells me a lot about you.
Lol
You do realize that Trump behaved that way in private life, not in public life like slick Willy and just about every other career politician… Big difference shit for brains

Republicans just assume that since Donald Trump is like that everybody must be.

Republicans just assume that since Donald Trump is like that everybody must be.
Lol
Most all career politicians are like that... But the difference is trump did not do that while in public office… Give the life bedwetter

You just can't help yourself can you ya nasty antisemitic fool.

I asked you a question...who did Trump assault? You have no fcking clue you're just parroting BS.

You just can't help yourself can you ya nasty antisemitic fool.

I asked you a question...who did Trump assault? You have no fcking clue you're just parroting BS.

Now you call me an anti-Semite, tramp is not a jew. You might like Epstein, I do not.

Also the way your stick up for tramp, like he is your God.

Deflection lives.

Forum List

Back