CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

As news of Hice’s lawsuit spread, he deleted his Twitter account. According to Mediaite, an Instagram post from January 2017 showed Hice outside of CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta. The caption read, “touring the #CNN center today…or as #Trump would say ‘the home of Fake News’ lol.”

In a statement to Mediaite, Hice’s attorney said the plaintiff “took down his social media accounts on the day he filed the lawsuit against Don Lemon because he’s a private citizen and wants to protect himself from CNN’s heavy-handed tactics.” Hice said of his alleged attacks on CNN in his interview with the Post, “I have never ever ranted about anyone, especially a news station. … I am a private, religious man.”

Dustin Hice: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Republicans just assume that since Donald Trump is like that everybody must be.

Yes as we know the cult of tramp thinks he is soooooo innocent, it makes one sick.

Which has butt all to do with Lemon.
New York bar last year

LOL. No police report, just a lawsuit from last year, I guess he didn't really think of it as an assault.

Or he saw an opportunity for a big payday. Or a chance to take down a pompous windbag. If Lemon really did it, it could be a big problem for him.

come-onnnn-smell-my-finger-gotta-love-buck-rogers-35662450.png

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Your CNN primetime host queer Don Lemon and friends.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

The media has gone to the dogs , sodomites and faggots.

You know what's worst, a male slut, a serial female assaulter, an serial adulterer, an arrogant pathological liar , and most likely a pedophile sitting in the oval office.
You know what is worse than that...a Muslim terrorist loving bitch that hates Jews and Christian's, lies like she actually thinks the bullshit she writes about our president will mean anything to a person with a mid 2 digit IQ and says nothing about the way Islam treats its women....oh and posts her shit here!

As news of Hice’s lawsuit spread, he deleted his Twitter account. According to Mediaite, an Instagram post from January 2017 showed Hice outside of CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta. The caption read, “touring the #CNN center today…or as #Trump would say ‘the home of Fake News’ lol.”

In a statement to Mediaite, Hice’s attorney said the plaintiff “took down his social media accounts on the day he filed the lawsuit against Don Lemon because he’s a private citizen and wants to protect himself from CNN’s heavy-handed tactics.” Hice said of his alleged attacks on CNN in his interview with the Post, “I have never ever ranted about anyone, especially a news station. … I am a private, religious man.”

Dustin Hice: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Yawn, the boom drops

A serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, male slut, tax evader, hires illegals, and an arrogant pathological liar is sitting in the oval office, and you have a problem with a homosexual. You guys are a riot.

Homosexuals get a pass on sexual assault in your bubble?

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

Who did Trump sexually assault? ...in your bubble world?

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka

It's a drunken mob. Mainstream media mavens need to stay clean and sober if they want us to pay attention to their pretty faces on television.

A serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, male slut, tax evader, hires illegals, and an arrogant pathological liar is sitting in the oval office, and you have a problem with a homosexual. You guys are a riot.

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka
Yawn......

Ivanka

Stop your infantile trolling, asshole. Seriously

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

You know what's worst, a male slut, a serial female assaulter, an serial adulterer, an arrogant pathological liar , and most likely a pedophile sitting in the oval office.
You know what is worse than that...a Muslim terrorist loving bitch that hates Jews and Christian's, lies like she actually thinks the bullshit she writes about our president will mean anything to a person with a mid 2 digit IQ and says nothing about the way Islam treats its women....oh and posts her shit here!

Hey, now I like most Christians, its the EVANGELICALS and FUNDAMETALISTS I can't stand. Apart from those two I take everyone individually.

Tramp is in that group, he is a sleaze ball. You guys picked the bottom of the slimy bucket when you got him.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

Deflection lives.

Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender

Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender

Save it, troll boy. You're just annoying...that's it

Ivanka

Stop your infantile trolling, asshole. Seriously

Trump molested young Ivanka (he didn’t molest Tiffany because she was not sexy enough). We can’t be sure if it is still going on

donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-04.jpg

Last edited:
The more you read about the story, the more hilarious it starts to become. At least when Donald Trump sexually assaulted women he didn’t mess around. He just went right to it.

17253792-7353901-Hice_who_was_working_as_a_bartender_at_a_different_Hamptons_bar_-m-27_1565754937512.jpg

Remember when Donald Trump said there’s women he wouldn’t sexually assault because they just didn’t look good enough. Well this guy is no prize.

And he said that lemon walked up to him put his hand down his own pants vigorously stroked his junk and then stuck his fingers under the guys nose and said do you like dick or do you like pussy.

So I’m guessing that when one gay guy tries to pick up another gay guy that’s not the way he does it. I mean I could see Donald Trump doing something like that. Or another Republican doing something like that, but not anybody else.

Smell my finger do you like what your smell? How is that a pick up line? I’m guessing that’s how Republicans just assume gay people meet each other.

Don Lemon accused of grabbing his genitals, then shoving his fingers in a Florida man's face in suit

'Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff "Do you like p***y or d**k?". While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.'

——

I wasn’t there, but it seems to me that that’s the worst pick up line ever. And with aggression and hostility? Oh yeah that makes me want to go home with somebody.

Personally, I kind of like, where are you hurt? I’m surprised you weren’t hurt when you fell from heaven.

Big ass wipe always on Trumps case and we find out he’s a crotch wiping in your face(in more than one way) homo.

Can you imagine walking up to a guy with the last name of Lemon and asking him if he wanted a "lemon drop" cocktail? That is real gutsy esp if you do not know him.

Forum List

Back