CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

Homosexuals get a pass on sexual assault in your bubble?

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

Who did Trump sexually assault? ...in your bubble world?

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender

Deflection limps along.

Homosexuals get a pass on sexual assault in your bubble?

No, but does your president? get a pass for sexual assault? Don Lemon is a nobody really, but the president you voted for is a female assaulter. Really, get a grip.

I findit interesting you and others CANNOT comment without inserting Trump into it.
Ivanka

Stop your infantile trolling, asshole. Seriously

Trump molested young Ivanka (he didn’t molest Tiffany because she was not sexy enough). We can’t be sure if it is still going on

donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-04.jpg

You can't be sure it ever went on.

The more you read about the story, the more hilarious it starts to become. At least when Donald Trump sexually assaulted women he didn’t mess around. He just went right to it.

17253792-7353901-Hice_who_was_working_as_a_bartender_at_a_different_Hamptons_bar_-m-27_1565754937512.jpg

Remember when Donald Trump said there’s women he wouldn’t sexually assault because they just didn’t look good enough. Well this guy is no prize.

And he said that lemon walked up to him put his hand down his own pants vigorously stroked his junk and then stuck his fingers under the guys nose and said do you like dick or do you like pussy.

So I’m guessing that when one gay guy tries to pick up another gay guy that’s not the way he does it. I mean I could see Donald Trump doing something like that. Or another Republican doing something like that, but not anybody else.

Smell my finger do you like what your smell? How is that a pick up line? I’m guessing that’s how Republicans just assume gay people meet each other.

Don Lemon accused of grabbing his genitals, then shoving his fingers in a Florida man's face in suit

'Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff "Do you like p***y or d**k?". While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.'

——

I wasn’t there, but it seems to me that that’s the worst pick up line ever. And with aggression and hostility? Oh yeah that makes me want to go home with somebody.

Personally, I kind of like, where are you hurt? I’m surprised you weren’t hurt when you fell from heaven.

Nobody said Lemon was skilled at pickup lines.

Ivanka
Yawn......
We have more evidence of Creepy Donnie molesting Ivanka than we do of Don Lemon molesting a bartender
There is no we, you are delusional all alone.

So tell us again about presidunce hillary
There is no evidence of Don Lemon molesting anyone
Don Trump.......that is a different matter

Anything to deflect. As for no evidence, testimony is evidence. So, it comes down to the believability of the testimony. Kavanaugh's accuser wasn't believable, this guy, who knows yet?

Regardless, it has zero to do with Trump.

Forum List

Back