CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Your CNN primetime host queer Don Lemon and friends.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

The media has gone to the dogs , sodomites and faggots.

You know what's worst, a male slut, a serial female assaulter, an serial adulterer, an arrogant pathological liar , and most likely a pedophile sitting in the oval office.

Bill has been out of office since January 2001, please try to keep up.

Tramp.

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York's tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

Dustin Hice, of Florida, stated in the lawsuit that he was living in the Hamptons and working at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack during the summer of 2018. On July 15, after closing, Hice claimed he left with the owner and co-workers to party at another bar, Murf's Backstreet Tavern, in Sag Harbor, where they saw Lemon. Recognizing the newsman, Hice offered to buy him a vodka drink called a "lemon drop," according to the suit. Lemon declined the offer, Hice claimed, but later approached him inside the establishment.

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose," according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court, and first reported by Mediaite.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Your CNN primetime host queer Don Lemon and friends.

Queer-Don-Lemon-2.jpg

The media has gone to the dogs , sodomites and faggots.

You know what's worst, a male slut, a serial female assaulter, an serial adulterer, an arrogant pathological liar , and most likely a pedophile sitting in the oval office.

Bill has been out of office since January 2001, please try to keep up.

Tramp.

Not seeing much of a difference, both have been accused of pretty much the same. Makes great fodder for you left and right nuts!

Can you imagine walking up to a guy with the last name of Lemon and asking him if he wanted a "lemon drop" cocktail? That is real gutsy esp if you do not know him.

The bartender apparently did know him, from seeing Lemon on TV.

Lemon didn't know him.

But Mr. Lemon should have known a little bit more about how to handle fans when recognized in public. And a gross Sexual Assault against a stranger is beyond the pale. Mr. Lemon didn't know what the bartender's sexual preferences were and his actions could have been interpreted as a "recruitment effort" if the bartender was normative.
Somehow I just think these CNN freaks deserve this. Queers are funny people.
Let me guess. You actually believe that that’s how gay people meet. One walks up to another one sticks his hand down his own pants, strokes his own junk, and then puts his finger and the other guys nose and says do you like what you smell?

No one‘s ever done that to me before and I’ve been hit on. I just say no thanks. Wrong team.
Yes. It happens a lot among gay "men."
So is that satire or personal experience?

Can you imagine walking up to a guy with the last name of Lemon and asking him if he wanted a "lemon drop" cocktail? That is real gutsy esp if you do not know him.

Lemon didn't know him.

But Mr. Lemon should have known a little bit more about how to handle fans when recognized in public. And a gross Sexual Assault against a stranger is beyond the pale. Mr. Lemon didn't know what the bartender's sexual preferences were and his actions could have been interpreted as a "recruitment effort" if the bartender was normative.
Let me guess. You actually believe that that’s how gay people meet. One walks up to another one sticks his hand down his own pants, strokes his own junk, and then puts his finger and the other guys nose and says do you like what you smell?

No one‘s ever done that to me before and I’ve been hit on. I just say no thanks. Wrong team.
Nobody said that’s how gays meet
State something that is not in evidence and refute the party who never offered it up to begin with-Lib 101
So you’re saying that’s how Don lemon meets people. But not how gay people meet each other? Has he had this accusation before?

Trump had his accusations like dozens of times.

So I have a pretty good idea how Trump meets women.

Lemon didn't know him.

Personal experience hetero friends have shared.

Lemon didn't know him.

State something that is not in evidence and refute the party who never offered it up to begin with-Lib 101
So you’re saying that’s how Don lemon meets people. But not how gay people meet each other? Has he had this accusation before?

A small black hole sucked up Lemon’s brain.

Lemon didn't know him.

Will the fruitcake please stand up

Lemon didn't know him.

All fake and/or wrong.

Lemon didn't know him.

No I did not say that but you offered it up in order to discredit it. That’s s lib 101 tactic that we all now recognize.

Don 'Stinky Fingers' Lemon drinks alot.
Most gays do.

That is certainly true. The "gay bar" is the most prominent and important institution in the Homosexual Community, next to the gay bathhouse

Actually, I based my insight on the relatively higher number proportionally of gay clients in court-ordered counseling for drug charges and domestic violence charges in my career.

But the gay bar institution is just as insightful.

Lemon didn't know him.

Let me make sure I understand this. You’re saying that you have heterosexual friends who, while in bars, gays walked up to them, stuck their hands in their own shorts played with their junk pulled their hand out stuck their hand up to the nose of the heterosexual, and said smell this. Do you like pussy or do you like dick?

And they said it happened more than once?

And you seriously expect us to believe that?

Do you know what kind of fight that would cause?

This is the kind of thing right wingers do. They hate someone so much that they repeat the most bizarre and weird stories that are completely unbelievable. And just assume they’re a fact because they need a reason to hate those people and they probably don’t even know any.

Let me make sure I understand this. You’re saying that you have heterosexual friends who, while in bars, gays walked up to them, stuck their hands in their own shorts played with their junk pulled their hand out stuck their hand up to the nose of the heterosexual, and said smell this. Do you like pussy or do you like dick?

This is the kind of thing right wingers do. They hate someone so much that they repeat the most bizarre and weird stories that are completely unbelievable. And just assume they’re a fact because they need a reason to hate those people and they probably don’t even know any.

Fights ensue in barrooms, taverns and cocktail lounges all the time.

This kind of thing happens all the time, that's why classy joints don't allow homosexuality on the premises. Remember this about homosexuality, the whole reason for the lifestyle is to "freak out" straight arrows and normative folks.

Fights ensue in barrooms, taverns and cocktail lounges all the time.

This kind of thing happens all the time, that's why classy joints don't allow homosexuality on the premises. Remember this about homosexuality, the whole reason for the lifestyle is to "freak out" straight arrows and normative folks.
Just so I understand, fights are normal?

And I want to keep understanding.

So the only reason gay people are gay is so they can freak out straight people and people that you consider normal?

And you seriously believe all this?

So what else do you believe? Give us some more of that flies in the face of reason. Because this is bizarrely entertaining so far.

No
No. Like most things you got it wrong.

I had an old, young girlfriend who was sexually assaulted by two lesbos.

I had a male friend who was sexually assaulted by a queer.

That's all you need to know.

Forum List

Back