CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

You have provided nothing of substance in terms of validation about anything I said was discredited. Then again, you are a Democrat who feels entitled and that should be sufficient. Try accountability sometime vs. what lies between your ears.

Emptiness

The cult doesnt care if Biden is a Chinese asset…Trump is going to be arrested.

CNN ratings will spike, all is well. Fuck SVB. Fuck the Biden crime family!

i'm not talking about just Trump, everything you know is total BS. the Democrats are better for the economy and everything else, but thanks for the worst stupidest wars ever after allowing 911 through Sheer incompetence giving us a corrupt deregulation bubble and bust and recession or depression every time your stupid greedy party gets eight years. And in this case trump only needed four years.... the GOP base has been the most ignorant voters in the modern world forever, with only the Tories in the UK Giving them any competition..... they used to be the ignorant silent majority, now they are the ignorant loud mouth brainwashed majority....
That was epic meltdown right there…You even went all the way back to the 9/11 conspiracy crap…Now seek help.

Just the usual political propaganda, Zero proof provided. Todays politics are built on lies and twisted information. Facts be dammed.
No matter who is doing the talking.
People now let rumor and innuendo carry the same weight as facts and consider FB and Twitter (and all their derivatives)to be legitimate sources.

People now let rumor and innuendo carry the same weight as facts and consider FB and Twitter (and all their derivatives)to be legitimate sources.

Weird

Pre-Elon,twiter equaled all knowing all seeing fascist God.

i'm not talking about just Trump, everything you know is total BS. the Democrats are better for the economy and everything else, but thanks for the worst stupidest wars ever after allowing 911 through Sheer incompetence giving us a corrupt deregulation bubble and bust and recession or depression every time your stupid greedy party gets eight years. And in this case trump only needed four years.... the GOP base has been the most ignorant voters in the modern world forever, with only the Tories in the UK Giving them any competition..... they used to be the ignorant silent majority, now they are the ignorant loud mouth brainwashed majority....
If the GOP allowed 9-11, why did Clinton feel the need to lawyer up for the 9-11 Commission? Also, you people put Jaimie Gorelick on the Commission so she would not have to answer about her push (memo)to not have agencies share intelligence information. You people can also thank a Cheney for rebuilding the intelligence infrastructure that Democrats destroyed. Are you anti-Cheney?

too bad you don't get any real news at all isn't it, Super Duper? Google it if you understand how to do that OMG
I%20Got%20Nothing-S.jpg

That was epic meltdown right there…You even went all the way back to the 9/11 conspiracy crap…Now seek help.
there was no 911 conspiracy, just incredibly incompetent W and his minions. Dick Cheney probably didn't mind an excuse to go after Saddam of all people... the creep.

I seriously believe you people don't know how to use a search engine. absolutely pathetic

Super duper non function brain dead moron.
try reality someday....

Hunter was paid for his work as a experienced educated international Business Consultant and shared it with his uncle and brother who knows? total baloney as always. Of course it doesn't look good on a bumper sticker which is about the type of coverage it gets on FOX.
Experienced educated international Business Consultant? Good one. Ya gotta be pretty stupid to believe that BS.

I seriously believe you people don't know how to use a search engine. absolutely pathetic
That's from a year ago and nothing since that time. Everything done was above board and properly reported.

The money did not go to Kushner, it went into an investment firm, Affinity Partners which has been working with 15-20 start-up businesses in Israel.

Sorry friend. Once again, you've got nothing, as always. I realize your desperation.

On the other hand,

2023%2003%2017%20China%20money%20to%20Biden-X3.jpg

Biden said, “it did not happen!” That is a lie as the committee has the bank records and more records are coming.

The Usurper of the United States is a liar, charlatan, grifter, and corrupt. In all, he is compromised by China, Ukraine, etc. His days are numbered.

Now you're quoting CNN?

You're a funny guy.

That's from a year ago and nothing since that time. Everything done was above board and properly reported.

The money did not go to Kushner, it went into an investment firm, Affinity Partners which has been working with 15-20 start-up businesses in Israel.

Sorry friend. Once again, you've got nothing, as always. I realize your desperation.

On the other hand,

2023%2003%2017%20China%20money%20to%20Biden-X3.jpg
Yes his business partner and uncle shared in the money. and some money for his brother's widow. you people are way too much And a disgrace. this has been investigated for five years so far, it's regurgitated vomit.....

Forum List

Back