CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

This belongs in media.
This is strictly politics as CNN is a politics station. CNN has zero do to with journalism though.
CNN is a news station not a political organization.
Says you. Please show me a CNN link where they criticize Joe Biden since he has come into office. There are plenty of reasons to do so.
Show me where CNN creates legislation and passes it making a bill a law in the USA.

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
Hate sells best.
The modern media is channeling the ghost of W. R. Hearst, he learned that yellow journalism, i.e. pushing lies and misinformation ramped up their viewership and income. What a "splendid little race war" the media has created! Profits over facts. And When China owns stocks in 2/3 of the media, well take that into account also.

This belongs in media.
This is strictly politics as CNN is a politics station. CNN has zero do to with journalism though.
Says you. Please show me a CNN link where they criticize Joe Biden since he has come into office. There are plenty of reasons to do so.
Show me where CNN creates legislation and passes it making a bill a law in the USA.
Directly or indirectly by lying to voters who elect those that do pass legislation? Which is it?

This belongs in media.
Directly or indirectly by lying to voters who elect those that do pass legislation? Which is it?
Sounds complicated. Can't you make it seem as easy as it was for you to believe it?
Was that English? You’re back pedaling. I am making too much sense for you. CNN is more of a political organization than a news station.

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

People who watch CNN for all their news:

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

Second thread, babe. :)
Trump??..who dat?
:auiqs.jpg:
Trump = Ratings. That is who. Now you snowflakes need a new villain.

Trump=Distraction. And a guy who had no friggin idea of what was going on besides the fact that he was getting a nice, hot Quarter Pounder with Cheese every night. :)
Not missed. Not fretted over. However, his remnants are many. We'll be cleaning up his shit pile for years...maybe even decades.
Links I posted show otherwise. Do you have links to prove your theory?

Enjoying our border crisis?

Border crisis...oh Lordy!! Where are we going?..."Back in time".
Your link: 64,000 apprehensions was the worst ever.

No Border Joe: 171,000 last month.

You are a fucking moron for bringing that link. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I've reduced my viewing of news in general since Biden's been President. Biden is BORING!

Biden says the things that a President should say and does the things that a President should do. He's an administrative professional - and that's just plain BORING!

Having the Orange Idiot in the White House was entertaining...except for the damage he caused. Outrage against him gave me a purpose.

Now, the only purpose I have on this message board is arguing with a bunch of butt hurt Qunatics.

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
Nope, they learned it from Rush.
Actually, NO if they learned anything, it was NOT to do that.

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

Second thread, babe. :)
Trump??..who dat?
:auiqs.jpg:
Trump = Ratings. That is who. Now you snowflakes need a new villain.

Trump=Distraction. And a guy who had no friggin idea of what was going on besides the fact that he was getting a nice, hot Quarter Pounder with Cheese every night. :)
Not missed. Not fretted over. However, his remnants are many. We'll be cleaning up his shit pile for years...maybe even decades.
Links I posted show otherwise. Do you have links to prove your theory?

Enjoying our border crisis?

Border crisis...oh Lordy!! Where are we going?..."Back in time".
Your link: 64,000 apprehensions was the worst ever.

No Border Joe: 171,000 last month.

You are a fucking moron for bringing that link. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Well he is a moron for sure and that link is case in point #1200

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

They have tried making the new bad guy governor De Santis of Florida and Ted Cruz but they get no traction with either.

There is just no substitute for hating on Orange man.
Ted Cuz just has the ugly wife according to Trump.
One man’s music is another man’s noise. I believe you’re a complete loser but I am sure you disagree. Or do you?

I've reduced my viewing of news in general since Biden's been President. Biden is BORING!

Biden says the things that a President should say and does the things that a President should do. He's an administrative professional - and that's just plain BORING!

Having the Orange Idiot in the White House was entertaining...except for the damage he caused. Outrage against him gave me a purpose.

Now, the only purpose I have on this message board is arguing with a bunch of butt hurt Qunatics.
Then why don’t you do something productive with your life? Try it. See how it goes.

This belongs in media.
CNN is the mouthpiece of the liberal democrats and they DO sanction laws and pass bills.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Your cherry picked numbers don't really tell.the story.

Try this instead.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Yeah. You don't like CNN. We got it.
AIM and the Washington Examiner...sigh...

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Me? The ratings have fallen by 50%. So you are saying I have that much pull?

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Man. What a sorry assed list of human beings you came up with at once. I just started shaking my head as I read each name...........................LOLOL.......................J/k you guys...lol

Trump said many times this would happen to CNN. The man has been right every time

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Try this instead.

There are literally dozens of links that the numbers are way down. Stop being an idiot leftist. Your life is a tragedy. I am very sorry for you but it’s not my fault.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

How many main cable news stations lose half their crowd literally overnight..............................lolol.What a buncha losers...lolol

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Try this instead.

There are literally dozens of links that the numbers are way down. Stop being an idiot leftist. Your life is a tragedy. I am very sorry for you but it’s not my fault.
They aleady knew this. They just don't want to hear it...lol....Poor Fredo

Forum List

Back