CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

• CNN had record-breaking viewership during the finals months of Trump's presidency.
  • But there has been a dramatic decline in ratings since Inauguration Day, according to new research.

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

People who watch CNN for all their news:

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

Last edited:

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

DNCNN is Fake news

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Second thread, babe. :)
Trump??..who dat?
:auiqs.jpg:

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump??..who dat?
Trump = Ratings. That is who. Now you snowflakes need a new villain.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump??..who dat?

Trump=Distraction. And a guy who had no friggin idea of what was going on besides the fact that he was getting a nice, hot Quarter Pounder with Cheese every night. :)
Not missed. Not fretted over. However, his remnants are many. We'll be cleaning up his shit pile for years...maybe even decades.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump??..who dat?

Trump=Distraction. And a guy who had no friggin idea of what was going on besides the fact that he was getting a nice, hot Quarter Pounder with Cheese every night. :)
Not missed. Not fretted over. However, his remnants are many. We'll be cleaning up his shit pile for years...maybe even decades.
Links I posted show otherwise. Do you have links to prove your theory?

Enjoying our border crisis?

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump??..who dat?

Border crisis...oh Lordy!! Where are we going?..."Back in time".

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump??..who dat?

Border crisis...oh Lordy!! Where are we going?..."Back in time".
How is it Trump's fault?

1618791816175.png

LOL - And he did. Trump said stay in Mexico. No catch and release.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

They have tried making the new bad guy governor De Santis of Florida and Ted Cruz but they get no traction with either.

There is just no substitute for hating on Orange man.

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Lol I love how you assume base on no information that we all get our news from CNN.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Lol I love how you assume base on no information that we all get our news from CNN.
Not based on any information? I can tell by your idiotic posts and lack of any common sense.

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
Hate sells best.

Forum List

Back