Cnn Sucks!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Who is that ball headed prick Snyder on CNN??? That ahole slanted the numbers and claims Americans are behind the bombing in Lebanon. I disagree. He showed about fifty percent leaning toward Israel,, and/or being indifferent.

But what about the question asked of the fifty percent he didn't show??

This asshole is the same one who was calling for the Israelis to vote Bush out the night of the first election. Anybody recall his comments about waiting for the Jewish vote to get Al Gore over the top?? Probably around 10pm central time.

Working Man said:
Who is that ball headed prick Snyder on CNN??? That ahole slanted the numbers and claims Americans are behind the bombing in Lebanon. I disagree. He showed about fifty percent leaning toward Israel,, and/or being indifferent.

But what about the question asked of the fifty percent he didn't show??

This asshole is the same one who was calling for the Israelis to vote Bush out the night of the first election. Anybody recall his comments about waiting for the Jewish vote to get Al Gore over the top?? Probably around 10pm central time.

If CNN ain't liberal enough for ya', you're f-d.

Sorry, I don't get how that makes CNN "Liberal".

Wolf Blizter's nose couldn't get any more brown, the way he's shilling for this administration...

GunnyL said:
It's a jab. If you'd been around here long enough, you'd probably get it.;)

I watched Anderson Cooper, along with Dr. Gupta on at 10pm. They provided the other half of the story that the nitwit Snyder forgot about.(talk about your water carrying scumsuckers for Israel,, Snyder is the poster child)

So, there may be hope for CNN.. And if that makes me a liberal than I guess I can live with it..

I never said I agree with terrorist bombing Israel. But Israel has no business getting into MY stockpile of weapons that I paid for with MY taxdollars, or hours of development,, and then using those same weapons against unarmed civilians, hospitals, etc..

I get so distracted by the beautiful women on CNN like Sophia Choi, Zane Verjee, Christie Paul, that I can't even focus on the news or the bias.

True about Wolf Blitzer and I might add Lou Dobbs being administration shills.

Working Man said:
I watched Anderson Cooper, along with Dr. Gupta on at 10pm. They provided the other half of the story that the nitwit Snyder forgot about.(talk about your water carrying scumsuckers for Israel,, Snyder is the poster child)

So, there may be hope for CNN.. And if that makes me a liberal than I guess I can live with it..

I never said I agree with terrorist bombing Israel. But Israel has no business getting into MY stockpile of weapons that I paid for with MY taxdollars, or hours of development,, and then using those same weapons against unarmed civilians, hospitals, etc..

I did not call you a liberal. I said CNN was liberal.

I'm not sure which party or political ideology has this major problem with Israel for some reason. But on this at least, apparently you fit right in.

I have no problerm with Israel, nor supporting Israel. So far, they have waged a war against terrorists and/or hostile, genocidal nations for nothing more than the right to exist.

If we aren't going to support THAT, then we need to quit deluding ourselves into this false sense of moral superiority and champions of democracy.

If we aren't going to support THAT, then we need to quit deluding ourselves into this false sense of moral superiority and champions of democracy.[/QUOTE]

1st. You called me a liberal. I was so confused after that I signed up with the ACLU, NPR, and Handgun Control. 2)Now you tell me I am not a liberal. Can I get my money back from these groups?

with regard to your last statement. Amen. I agree.

Nuc said:
I get so distracted by the beautiful women on CNN like Sophia Choi, Zane Verjee, Christie Paul, that I can't even focus on the news or the bias.

True about Wolf Blitzer and I might add Lou Dobbs being administration shills.

The hottest woman in journalism, IMO, is Rudi Bakhtiar.

Forum List

Back