CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann

you're bitching at fake news

'Bitching about'?

'Dude', I am CELEBRATING CNN being publicly taken behind the proverbial woodshed for pushing fake news again.

then you post how the kid got millions - OF WHICH - is fake news

I never stated it is a FACT CNN paid out millions - I said 'I BET'. You need to learn to read, lil' snowflake.

Board members began DISCUSSING / speculating how much the settlement was for....'discussion' is what is done on a discussion board. If you can't handle that, perhaps you need to run off to your 'safe space'.

"File this under 'AWESOME' and as a win for both Nick Sandman and President Trump in his war against the Leftist Fake News media....A High School Student just forced CNN to admit it is an anti-Trump FAKE NEWS propaganda-pushing media while forcing CNN to hand over MILLIONS of dollars in reparations...."

where do you say "I BET" and you're bitching at FAKE NEW MEDIA and FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA - yet you're not bitching about fake news...

maybe you need to learn to write.
That was the title of the thread, not the discussion portion. Try reading any of my actual posts in the thread, which you desperately seek to avoid. Go away, triggered, anal, lil' snowflake. Your attempt to spin and divert attention from the fact that CNN was just busted again for pushing fake news and had to pay for it is laughable and will not work.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

'Bitching about'?

'Dude', I am CELEBRATING CNN being publicly taken behind the proverbial woodshed for pushing fake news again.

I never stated it is a FACT CNN paid out millions - I said 'I BET'. You need to learn to read, lil' snowflake.

Board members began DISCUSSING / speculating how much the settlement was for....'discussion' is what is done on a discussion board. If you can't handle that, perhaps you need to run off to your 'safe space'.

"File this under 'AWESOME' and as a win for both Nick Sandman and President Trump in his war against the Leftist Fake News media....A High School Student just forced CNN to admit it is an anti-Trump FAKE NEWS propaganda-pushing media while forcing CNN to hand over MILLIONS of dollars in reparations...."

where do you say "I BET" and you're bitching at FAKE NEW MEDIA and FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA - yet you're not bitching about fake news...

That was the title of the thread, not the discussion portion. Try reading any of my actual posts in the thread, which you desperately seek to avoid. Go away, triggered, anal, lil' snowflake. Your attempt to spin and divert attention from the fact that CNN was just busted again for pushing fake news and had to pay for it is laughable and will not work.

Bwuhahahahaha.....
this is quoted from your first post dude. the body of your paragraph. for reference, here is your entire OP again:

"File this under 'AWESOME' and as a win for both Nick Sandman and President Trump in his war against the Leftist Fake News media....A High School Student just forced CNN to admit it is an anti-Trump FAKE NEWS propaganda-pushing media while forcing CNN to hand over MILLIONS of dollars in reparations....

CNN just PUBLICLY admitted it lied its ass off when it falsely reported Covington High School student Nick Sandman aggressively instigated an incident with Native American protestors, targeting Sandman unfairly because he was wearing a 'MAGA' hat in support of President Trump....and that confession cost them 'bigly'!

"CNN on Tuesday settled a defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native American elder that had portrayed the Kentucky teen as the aggressor."

Lawsuits against The Washington Post and NBC are ongoing...

Open your wallets, scumbags, and PAY UP!

CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School controversy"

you should really stop now. every attempt at "defense" just makes you look worse. nowhere in here do i see an I BET in reference to what CNN had to pay.

your making up facts w/o verification *is* fake news. the very *fake news* you're bitching about CNN getting sued for.

too funny. anyway, i'm sure you'll come back going NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT MUHAHAHAHAHAHA AND SHIT (insert clever emote here).

but you still were wrong.

Fuck you moron- your lack of self awareness tells all that need be told.
What's the matter, lil' snowflake? Your attempted personal attack did not goes as you hoped it would?

Bwuhahahahahaha!

'Bitching about'?

Bwuhahahahaha.....
this is quoted from your first post dude. the body of your paragraph. for reference, here is your entire OP again:

"File this under 'AWESOME' and as a win for both Nick Sandman and President Trump in his war against the Leftist Fake News media....A High School Student just forced CNN to admit it is an anti-Trump FAKE NEWS propaganda-pushing media while forcing CNN to hand over MILLIONS of dollars in reparations....

CNN just PUBLICLY admitted it lied its ass off when it falsely reported Covington High School student Nick Sandman aggressively instigated an incident with Native American protestors, targeting Sandman unfairly because he was wearing a 'MAGA' hat in support of President Trump....and that confession cost them 'bigly'!

"CNN on Tuesday settled a defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native American elder that had portrayed the Kentucky teen as the aggressor."

CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School controversy"

you should really stop now. every attempt at "defense" just makes you look worse. nowhere in here do i see an I BET in reference to what CNN had to pay.

your making up facts w/o verification *is* fake news. the very *fake news* you're bitching about CNN getting sued for.

too funny. anyway, i'm sure you'll come back going NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT MUHAHAHAHAHAHA AND SHIT (insert clever emote here).

How much you think the other 2 fake news outlets are going to pay? Sandman's lawyers stated they are filing against other entities that slandered Sandman for wearing the MAGA hat. How much do you think the lying turds will have to pay up before all this is over? Do you think they will have learned their lesson, or do you think they are going to continue to push their anti-Trump lies? CNN has already suffered the lowest ratings of their existence because they have been caught spreading fake news so often.....if low ratings and having to publicly pay out money doesn't stop them, what do you think it will take to get them to stop?

'Bitching about'?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

How much you think the other 2 fake news outlets are going to pay? Sandman's lawyers stated they are filing against other entities that slandered Sandman for wearing the MAGA hat. How much do you think the lying turds will have to pay up before all this is over? Do you think they will have learned their lesson, or do you think they are going to continue to push their anti-Trump lies? CNN has already suffered the lowest ratings of their existence because they have been caught spreading fake news so often.....if low ratings and having to publicly pay out money doesn't stop them, what do you think it will take to get them to stop?
no idea. likely a lot. i already said so in my original statement.

what i said and continue to say is YOU have NO FUCKING IDEA how much was paid, yet you scream MILLIONS while bitching at people for "fake" news.

as long as fake news sells and gets attention (like this has done) people will use it.

i hope CNN goes out of business.
i wish "news media" would find some form of self-respect they used to have
i wish people would stop reading headlines only and pretending they know the entire story
and i wish people would stop being so emotional around "facts".

fact - you said the kid got MILLIONS
fact - no one knows what he got.
fact - this is a form of "fake news"

the rest i simply don't give a shit about. just found it ironic as all get out you're doing what you're bitching at all in the very same paragraph.

carry on.

'Bitching about'?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

The lawsuit against CNN was for $250 MILLION. CNN agreed to settle for an undisclosed amount - no one disputes that. My opinion is that CNN was forced to agree to at least pay several million dollars. In my 2nd post I stated I am sure CNN did not pay the full $250 Million but that I was sure they paid out at least a 3rd or 4th of that amount. You seem to be having a full-fledged melt-down over this. Perhaps you would like to share some link or evidence to prove CNN did NOT pay millions to settle the case against their having pushed fake news against Sandman.

No one disputes the amount of the settlement was undisclosed - I have not disputed this once in our discussion, but only YOU seem to be having a cataclysmic meltdown over the discussion / speculation of how much that settlement might be for. The amount of effort, again, you are putting into turning this thread into one huge distraction about me instead of CNN being caught lying their assess off and having to pay for it is amusing.

What's the matter, lil' snowflake? You afraid attention to this story will make your CNN stock drop even lower?

:lmao:

'Bitching about'?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

The lawsuit against CNN was for $250 MILLION. CNN agreed to settle for an undisclosed amount - no one disputes that. My opinion is that CNN was forced to agree to at least pay several million dollars. In my 2nd post I stated I am sure CNN did not pay the full $250 Million but that I was sure they paid out at least a 3rd or 4th of that amount. You seem to be having a full-fledged melt-down over this. Perhaps you would like to share some link or evidence to prove CNN did NOT pay millions to settle the case against their having pushed fake news against Sandman.

No one disputes the amount of the settlement was undisclosed - I have not disputed this once in our discussion, but only YOU seem to be having a cataclysmic meltdown over the discussion / speculation of how much that settlement might be for. The amount of effort, again, you are putting into turning this thread into one huge distraction about me instead of CNN being caught lying their assess off and having to pay for it is amusing.

What's the matter, lil' snowflake? You afraid attention to this story will make your CNN stock drop even lower?

:lmao:

heh - so now i'm a snowflake. :)

too funny. emote away and make up shit in an emo rage while bagging on those doing the same. the circle of dumbass will continue.

what i said and continue to say is YOU have NO FUCKING IDEA how much was paid, yet you scream MILLIONS while bitching at people for "fake" news.
Anyone who bothered to read the article knew immediately that the amount of the settlement was undisclosed.
You continue to engage in the same tactic CNN did - misleading narrative - I have not 'bitched' about CNN having to financially pay Sandman for their Fake news - I am CELEBRATING CNN being exposed as fake news. And,again, this is a discussion board in which numerous members were discussing / speculating on the amount of the settlement. You seem to be 'stuck on stupid', trapped in a deranged TDS-suffering loop, lil' snowflake.
This story, CNN getting exposed as fake news Again really f*ed u up, didn't it?! :p

What's the matter, lil' snowflake? Your attempted personal attack did not goes as you hoped it would?
Actually it did go as expected- it allowed you the opportunity to publicly insult yourself.

Anyone who bothered to read the article knew immediately that the amount of the settlement was undisclosed.
You continue to engage in the same tactic CNN did - misleading narrative - I have not 'bitched' about CNN having to financially pay Sandman for their Fake news - I am CELEBRATING CNN being exposed as fake news. And,again, this is a discussion board in which numerous members were discussing / speculating on the amount of the settlement. You seem to be 'stuck on stupid', trapped in a deranged TDS-suffering loop, lil' snowflake.
This story, CNN getting exposed as fake news Again really f*ed u up, didn't it?! :p
hey - i'm not the one who said CNN HAD TO PAY MILLIONS now am i?

you got exposed as willing to use FAKE NEWS to support your views also - that is and always has been my main point.

and again, i hate CNN. will be happy when they go under for doing this shit. but you're not any better than they are if you're doing the same things you're bitching at them for doing.

hey - i'm not the one who said CNN HAD TO PAY MILLIONS now am i?

you got exposed as willing to use FAKE NEWS to support your views also - that is and always has been my main point.

and again, i hate CNN. will be happy when they go under for doing this shit. but you're not any better than they are if you're doing the same things you're bitching at them for doing.
No, you are the one bitching about and attempting to distract from the fact that CNN just had to pay a high school kid for slandering him with their fake news BS.

So you going to continue to try to make this a continuous personal attack or are you actually going to stick to the threat subject, which is CNN being the 1st to have to pay up for the fake story against Sandman?

Lost in the chaos of Iran/war news yesterday, CNN tucked tail and settled with Nick Sandmann.

"CNN agreed Tuesday to settle for an undisclosed amount in a $275 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann over the network’s coverage of his viral encounter with an elderly Native American activist.

A CNN spokesman confirmed to The Washington Times that a settlement had been reached, but offered no details. The amount was not disclosed in federal court in Covington, Kentucky, according to Fox19 in Cincinnati."

CNN settles $275M lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann

NBC and WaPo suits are still a go, but I suspect they will do the same. They done fucked up and they know it.

Personally I'm a bit disappointed we won't see the discovery from this, but that's probably exactly why CNN didn't want to go to trial.

Shit, there's already a thread on this. I did use the search I swear! Mods, feel free to close/delete.

working-class people of all colors have a lot more in common, infinitely more in common with each other than they do with some overpaid MSNBC or CNN anchor. And if you were allowed to think about that for long enough, you might start to get unauthorized ideas about economics, and that would be disruptive to a very lucrative status quo

I couldn't begin to guess how much Sandmann got and in fact, I thought he would lose the case. But the way they reported the story, it was obvious to anyone with half a brain who CNN thought the bad guy was.

A lot of folks don't fully understand the nuances of language and what effect wording can have. Did CNN think Sandmann was the asshole racist in this story? Based on the way they reported the story, I think so. Could it be proven that they thought he was an asshole racist and reported it that way, based on the literal wording of their articles and headlines? Probably not.

Having said that, however guilty CNN and other news outlets may be in this matter, it was quite obvious how guilty the celebrities and many liberals were, given the snowflake grand mal seizures they were having and suggesting violence against Sandmann, the kids and the school.

Remember when all the forum TDS morons said Sandman wouldn't get a dime?

iu

COVINGTON, Ky. (FOX19) - CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann.
The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington, Kentucky.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.
Trial dates are still not set for Sandmann’s lawsuit against NBC Universal and the Washington Post.
The Washington Post suit sought $250 million. A federal judge let a portion of the suit go forward after The Post filed a motion to dismiss it.
Sandmann’s attorney, Lin Wood, said, “This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready.”
The lawsuits were filed following an incident in Jan. 2019 in Washington, D.C. involving Covington Catholic High School students. Videos of that incident garnered national attention.
The initial video showed the self-identified Sandmann, now a senior at CovCath, and Nathan Phillips, an indigenous man who was participating in the Indigenous Peoples March. Sandmann and his classmates were in D.C. for the March For Life.

~~~~~~

Nick Sandman will end up becoming a mullti-millionaire before he's 21... The rest of the biased media outlets should capitulate and settle up. Obviously this is the cost of biased propaganda. This will not deter them from smearing others.

iu

COVINGTON, Ky. (FOX19) - CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann.
The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington, Kentucky.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.
Trial dates are still not set for Sandmann’s lawsuit against NBC Universal and the Washington Post.
The Washington Post suit sought $250 million. A federal judge let a portion of the suit go forward after The Post filed a motion to dismiss it.
Sandmann’s attorney, Lin Wood, said, “This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready.”
The lawsuits were filed following an incident in Jan. 2019 in Washington, D.C. involving Covington Catholic High School students. Videos of that incident garnered national attention.
The initial video showed the self-identified Sandmann, now a senior at CovCath, and Nathan Phillips, an indigenous man who was participating in the Indigenous Peoples March. Sandmann and his classmates were in D.C. for the March For Life.

~~~~~~

Nick Sandman will end up becoming a mullti-millionaire before he's 21... The rest of the biased media outlets should capitulate and settle up. Obviously this is the cost of biased propaganda. This will not deter them from smearing others.

There is nothing that would indicate that this kid got anything. "A mutually agreeable settlement" when WAPO was refusing to pay anything at all, would probably be nothing at all. Similar to CNN. Maybe they threw his lawyer a few bucks to make him go away, but Sandman is not getting rich off this.

iu

~~~~~~

There is nothing that would indicate that this kid got anything. "A mutually agreeable settlement" when WAPO was refusing to pay anything at all, would probably be nothing at all. Similar to CNN. Maybe they threw his lawyer a few bucks to make him go away, but Sandman is not getting rich off this.

Keep dreaming silly girl.

Forum List

Back