Former President Trump Served With Served With Lawsuit In Connection To Death of Capitol Hill Police Officer.

You had better do your homework but you're so bitter and twisted righty I can't imagine the facts of the matter would interest you.

"The government is obligated to find the highest possible price for assets that it sells, and sometimes US companies aren’t able to handle more oil."​

What part of strategic "RESERVE'S" don't you understand ??? If they are reserves for use strategically (i.e.stored for emergency), then what would companies that might not have no more capacity to handle more oil, uhhhhhhhh have to do with the strategic reserve's ???? Unless all oil commodities go through the strategic reserve before it ships to civilian facilities wherever they might be located, so is that what goes on in these things ??

What part of strategic "RESERVE'S" don't you understand ??? If they are reserves for use strategically (i.e.stored for emergency), then what would companies that might not have no more capacity to handle more oil, uhhhhhhhh have to do with the strategic reserve's ???? Unless all oil commodities go through the strategic reserve before it ships to civilian facilities wherever they might be located, so is that what goes on in these things ??
Can you not read, this has been common practice, the reserves are replenished at lower prices. If you weren't so bitter and twisted in your Trump dimension it would be clear to you.

Can you not read, this has been common practice, the reserves are replenished at lower prices. If you weren't so bitter and twisted in your Trump dimension it would be clear to you.
If they are full, then why would they need to be replenished at your assumed cheaper price ???

As time rolls onwards, then whatever price they were filled at could never again find itself competing with or seeing those original prices fall like you said, otherwise not unless the dipstick Dem's decided that opening back up the in house oil production into full swing again, then the price might get better somehow as we move forward into the future.

But wait, are the prices for literally thousands upon thousands's of barrel's of oil somehow fluctuating in the extremes under a Whitehouse that is totally hostile against oil production ?? Why isn't America experiencing these lower prices due to easier replenishing of the market's ??

So what could possibly be a situation where better prices or access to more oil in a variational priced market place (all due to excess production), have in the scheme of thing's, and why aren't we seeing it everywhere right now in America ??? Prices may never be accommodating due to an on going emergency such as an extended war, so aren't those reserve's highly important to remain untouched regardless of prices ????

The traitors you are looking for is Nancy Pelosi and Epps. They set up the whole thing. Trump called for a peaceful protest and the National Guard to insure it...
Trump jerked off for over three hours while the insurrection raged on his TV. He never called out the National Guard. In fact, he stoked the terrorists by siccing them on his Vice President.

It wasn't until the Secretary of Defense was informed of the insurrection and then HE called out the Guard.

Idiot.

The Traitor told his asshole fucked in the head supporters to "Fight Like Hell", it ain't fake news fool. It's the truth. In fact video of his rally before the assault on Capitol Hill can be used against him in a trial, the video is in the public domain.
I guess you're fairly ignorant of the legal system. But you definitely have the Trump derangement syndrome. This will eventually be thrown out.

Trump jerked off for over three hours while the insurrection raged on his TV. He never called out the National Guard. In fact, he stoked the terrorists by siccing them on his Vice President.

It wasn't until the Secretary of Defense was informed of the insurrection and then HE called out the Guard.

Idiot.
My my aren't we getting all worked up and angry. Trump offered the national guard days before the event so get your head out of your ass and stop weeping like a little girl. Now that the real footage is available the left including yourself are practicing their best hissy fit posture. Trump is probably going to win in 2024.

My my aren't we getting all worked up and angry. Trump offered the national guard days before the event so get your head out of your ass and stop weeping like a little girl. Now that the real footage is available the left including yourself are practicing their best hissy fit posture. Trump is probably going to win in 2024.
Now they're going back to Stormy Daniel's.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL, win in 2024- if he's even allowed to run, not dead, not in prison and gets the party's nomination, which looks more and more doubtful every day; then he'd actually have to win, if he's lucky he's still got 30% of Republicans and he's totally alienated everyone else. It would be the biggest landslide victory for the Democrats ever. All that has to occur. Keep dreaming. Americans aren't that stupid. And the Republican leadership is tired of losing with trump. Need I say more

LOL, win in 2024- if he's even allowed to run, not dead, not in prison and gets the party's nomination, which looks more and more doubtful every day; then he'd actually have to win, if he's lucky he's still got 30% of Republicans and he's totally alienated everyone else. It would be the biggest landslide victory for the Democrats ever. All that has to occur. Keep dreaming. Americans aren't that stupid. And the Republican leadership is tired of losing with trump. Need I say more
Frankly I'm surprised you lying communist bastards haven't murdered him by now.

Frankly I'm surprised you lying communist bastards haven't murdered him by now.
Trump best be careful, because I don't put nothing pass these devil's anymore.. After everything fails, and they figure their world is ending if Trump gets back into the Whitehouse, then who knows what the knucklehead's will try next or before hand ? It's a serious situation going on with the crazies in this country today.

Trump in no way caused the disunity amongst American's like the leftist have caused in this country, but because of the highjacked MSM and it then brainwashing the cult to think that he was going to be the end of the left when Trump took office, is exactly what has since caused the total chaos, crisis or break down in the unity of this nation... The minion's have been brainwashed, and false narratives have been placed into the mind's of the dirty left by it's handler's, otherwise forcing it to go after the right like it has as far back as Obama being elected president.

Not only that, but the leftist agenda is meeting huge resistance everywhere now, but the left figured that the push back/resistance didn't have a strong enough voice to represent it, and that it wouldn't gain such momentum ever again, but when Trump came along the leftist got scared that he was going to ruin everything, and make American's think that they can resist the leftist agenda. This is when Trump had to be destroyed from that point forward.

Next the long drawn out coup began to get Trump out of power, and to keep him out of power. The sad thing is that the leftist actually took over the federal government by nefarious means, and is using it as it's weapon to stop Trump and possibly Desantis if he attempt's to run also. The separation of power's is the country's only hope to battle back, and to gain a balance in the situation once again.

Idiot.
You weren't aware of the fact that, constitutionally, the president isn't in charge of deploying NG troops in DC?

SECDEF is the one who is responsible for deploying NG troops in DC, but only when requested.

You weren't aware of the fact that, constitutionally, the president isn't in charge of deploying NG troops in DC?

SECDEF is the one who is responsible for deploying NG troops in DC, but only when requested.
Who does SECDEF report to?

The prez......but SECDEF is the one who is charged with the responsibility of deploying NG troops in DC, not the president.
Otherwise they just notify him of the situation, and he can either agree or disagree with their situation in order to be aware of it one way or the other correct ? Otherwise he can't stop them if they decide to deploy them in a riot situation correct ? Their assertion is that he did stop them correct ? I don't believe that he would have stopped anyone from getting control of an out of control situation in their City, otherwise if such is the assertion that they are making.

Otherwise they just notify him of the situation, and he can either agree or disagree with their situation in order to be aware of it one way or the other correct ? Otherwise he can't stop them if they decide to deploy them in a riot situation correct ? Their assertion is that he did stop them correct ? I don't believe that he would have stopped anyone from getting control of an out of control situation in their City, otherwise if such is the assertion that they are making.

Governors can call up the NG in their states but DC isn't a state.That makes it different.

Prez authorizes whatever number to be available. Then it's up to the Pentagon.

Section 1. The Secretary of Defense, except as provided in section 3, is authorized and directed to supervise, administer and control the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard of the District of Columbia (hereinafter "National Guard") while in militia status. The Commanding General of the National Guard shall report to the Secretary of Defense or to an official of the Department of Defense designated by the Secretary on all matters pertaining to the National Guard. Through the Commanding General, the Secretary of Defense shall command the military operations, including training, parades and other duty, of the National Guard while in militia status. Subject to the direction of the President as Commander-in-Chief, the Secretary may order out the National Guard under title 39 of the District of Columbia Code to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

The prez......but SECDEF is the one who is charged with the responsibility of deploying NG troops in DC, not the president.
Who is in charge of "Handling White Wing Insurrection"? Nobody. They got caught with their pants down.

Now that they know who the cult is and what it is capable of, it won't happen again.

Forum List

Back