CNN says yes, of course, Donald Trump can win in 2024

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
But it's "CNN." Everyone knows CNN is "fake news", right?

"(CNN) - When I meet people and they find out I am a political reporter, they inevitably – and immediately – ask some version of this question: “Is he going to run again? And can he win?”

The “he” there – just in case you’ve spent the last six years on another planet – is Donald Trump.

And the answers to those questions are “probably yes” and “definitely.” As in, yes, Trump is probably going to run for president again in 2024. And, yes, he would have a very real chance of winning...

...The Point: Trump is the least predictable politician, well, ever. Which means that you can never bank of anything with him – including another run for president. But, man does it look and sound like he is going to run again. And, yes, he can win."

Analysis: Yes, of course, Donald Trump can win in 2024

See the source image

Sorry bout that,

1. But there won't be anything left to govern.
2. USA will already be in Obama ruins.
3. You're kinda slow in this uptake, but remember I forewarned a nation.
4. If you are of this nation you have been told so.
5. After it happens all that will be left is: "I told you so"
6. Wait for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

?

CNN wants Trump to run in 2024. They are a leftist organization and we all know a rematch would be even more hilarious of a landslide.

My money is on 83 million for Biden, 71 million for Trump.

The leftist CNN gets exactly what they want with him running: a Democrat reelection.
Are you kidding?

After what Biden did to this country in his first 60 days, no one with a brain cell will ever vote for him again.

He won't run anyway, he's too old. So is Hillary. So who's going to pick up the baton?

?

CNN wants Trump to run in 2024. They are a leftist organization and we all know a rematch would be even more hilarious of a landslide.

My money is on 83 million for Biden, 71 million for Trump.

The leftist CNN gets exactly what they want with him running: a Democrat reelection.
My money will be worth half it is now or less. The CPI in 1982 and now is different. The same inflation today at 7.9% would be over 15% by how as how it was measured back then. People will kill each other let alone sell each other out.

Are you kidding?

After what Biden did to this country in his first 60 days, no one with a brain cell will ever vote for him again.
Exactly what did he do to warrant that attack?
Reducing unemployment, jobs available everywhere, a bouyant economy causes inflation??

Yep. Hes ruined the place.

He won't run anyway, he's too old. So is Hillary. So who's going to pick up the baton?
You also said Trump would win last time. Senile old Joe ran a very smart campaign and threw him out. Dont make predictions like last time.

But it's "CNN." Everyone knows CNN is "fake news", right?

"(CNN) - When I meet people and they find out I am a political reporter, they inevitably – and immediately – ask some version of this question: “Is he going to run again? And can he win?”

The “he” there – just in case you’ve spent the last six years on another planet – is Donald Trump.

And the answers to those questions are “probably yes” and “definitely.” As in, yes, Trump is probably going to run for president again in 2024. And, yes, he would have a very real chance of winning...

...The Point: Trump is the least predictable politician, well, ever. Which means that you can never bank of anything with him – including another run for president. But, man does it look and sound like he is going to run again. And, yes, he can win."

Analysis: Yes, of course, Donald Trump can win in 2024
He won't win or run, can't afford to lose twice.

Of course Trump can win in 2024, holy crap.

The cult will get out the vote to "save America" from the "evil commies", and they may have key states ready to only certify votes that go Trump's way.

The Democrats? What are they doing?

Trump has a very good chance.

No. Thats your ignorant hate filled opinion.
You are confused. Maybe because CNN must not have shown how The Ho embarrassed the US with her jackass laughing and stupid grade school comments in Poland.

We all think President Potatohead is dumber than a door knob but The Ho gives him a run for the money.

The Democrats stole the 2020 election and put in Dumb and Dumber.

Forum List

Back