Cnn says Hagel quitting

Post to the OP. We have no business in Iraq. Once the Kurds, Turks, and Arabs realize that we won't fight their fight, they will be screaming for more arms and more training and advising. They have to win that war, because we can't.
Upon WHAT do you base the theory that "we can't" ? (win that war)

It is clear that the neo-cons want a DOD who will up the stakes in the ME.
The stakes are ALREADY upped. It's the bad guys who do that, bozo. Have you ever served in the military ?

You know I have: 12 years on active duty, Army, 11BP.

That is no reason to get involve where we have shown we cannot sustain our influence.

Not worth American blood or treasure. Bring them home now and let the towel heads off each other until Resurrection Day.
You obviously have NO IDEA why our troops are in the ME. I have posted, and posted, and posted, these reasons. Have you never read them. You still, at this late date are oblivious ? Even with ISIS out there ?
geez.gif

All of your posting clarifies that you simply don't comprehend that we cannot rule the ME.
As I used to ask my college students, "Upon WHAT do you base that statement ?"

That was your college professor asking you for the evidence that you could not provide.

It is called critical thinking, prof, and that means you look at the evidence that makes you look bad, the evidence that makes the other side look good, as well as touting your good points.

What possibly could make you think the American people, among all the other negatives, will support a sustained push and then occupation force?

The stakes are ALREADY upped. It's the bad guys who do that, bozo. Have you ever served in the military ?

That is no reason to get involve where we have shown we cannot sustain our influence.

Not worth American blood or treasure. Bring them home now and let the towel heads off each other until Resurrection Day.
You obviously have NO IDEA why our troops are in the ME. I have posted, and posted, and posted, these reasons. Have you never read them. You still, at this late date are oblivious ? Even with ISIS out there ?
geez.gif

All of your posting clarifies that you simply don't comprehend that we cannot rule the ME.

That was your college professor asking you for the evidence that you could not provide.

It is called critical thinking, prof, and that means you look at the evidence that makes you look bad, the evidence that makes the other side look good, as well as touting your good points.

What possibly could make you think the American people, among all the other negatives, will support a sustained push and then occupation force?

This answers both of your posts above.

Good time to pardon Bergdahl and cave to Iran

Kerry already caved to Iran.

Yeah Steyer the big green donor has squeezed Kerry's balls for big money.This man bears watching.

These Dems have a lot of balls saying that Republicans cave to the Koch brothers when they have their own money talk crews.

*sigh* and apologies I have no idea why some C&P goes large. Sorries.

Tom Steyer, Democracy Alliance Funding Support Network for Iran Deal

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
November 20, 2014 11:45 am

Both billionaire donor Tom Steyer and the Democracy Alliance are funders of a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C., that is calling for a “all-hands-on-deck effort” to rally support for any Iran deal the Obama administration may reach.

Tom Steyer Democracy Alliance Funding Support Network for Iran Deal Washington Free Beacon

geez.gif

''You actually have to ask that question in November 2014 ? It could have been answered 16 years ago when Pakistan first successful test of a sophisticated, compact, but "powerful plutonium bomb" designed to be carried by aircraft, vessels, and missiles. I take it you see no connection between US troops and the Pakistani 100+ nuclear warheads ? Dude, even Mr. Anti-military himself (Obama) is leaving a force of 10,000 US troops in Afghanistan, rather than pulling them all out. When asked what is the one thing that keeps him awake at night (in an interview with actor George Clooney) Obama said "Pakistan". You haven't gotten all this ?

As for ISIS, they have the capability (without US interventionism) to conquer Iraq, and thereby possess the largest amount of unproven oil reserves in the entire world. This would put them easily rich enough to acquire nuclear weapons AND ANNIHILATE THE USA. Got it, now ?
geez.gif

Pakistan and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh and one can never forget that Valerie Jarrett adores Iran for very personal reasons.

She's Iranian by birth. Inside track to that Oval Office by an Iranian.

So you are a neo-con. Wrong now as back then. What possibly makes you think we can "win" in the ME?

Post to the OP. We have no business in Iraq. Once the Kurds, Turks, and Arabs realize that we won't fight their fight, they will be screaming for more arms and more training and advising. They have to win that war, because we can't.
They are screaming for just that...Obabble hasn't heard them yet.

They are screaming for just that...Obabble hasn't heard them yet.
That's because his hands are planted firmly over his ears.

Man they are jumping off the sinking sink left and right. Can't say I blame them. Unfortunately we still have to PAY them a lift time salary. we have to change all that folks. they can't just come in serve a couple years then receive salaries for LIFE off us taxpayers

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.
Yes... whatever reliable 'spidey-sense' that I possess, tells me that this is probably a fairly accurate assessment.

Hagel's departure means that Fearless Leader has now burned through three (3) Defense Secretaries.

At that point, you stop asking whether it's the Secretaries, and start wondering whether it's the Boss.

Just sayin'.

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.

You lie as easily as you write: I said nothing of the sort "for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy." Then you agree with your own statement attributed to me. I bet you are always confused in the morning.
Although it's quite true, Jake, that you did not say those words, the conclusions and analysis reached are a reasonable implication and extension of what you DID say.

You lie as easily as you write: I said nothing of the sort "for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy." Then you agree with your own statement attributed to me. I bet you are always confused in the morning.
Although it's quite true, Jake, that you did not say those words, the conclusions and analysis reached are a reasonable implication and extension of what you DID say.

Kindly explain to Jakey that unless I'm putting something in " "'s then I'm not quoting him. It seems to be a concept he can't quite GRASP!

Forum List

Back