Cnn says Hagel quitting

Hagel got Grubered.
aCTUALLY I think WE got grubered.
President Obama on Monday nominated former Nebraska senator Chuck Hagel as defense secretary and counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan as director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Appearing with the two men in the East Room of the White House, Obama called Hagel “the leader that our troops deserve” and a “champion of our troops and our veterans and our military families.” He said Hagel, a former Army sergeant, would be the first person of enlisted rank and the first Vietnam War veteran to head the Defense Department.

“Maybe most importantly, Chuck knows that war is not an abstraction, Obama said.

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.

10704100_10152460792085197_8053502966788569548_n.jpg

Except when we need your help to protect us from someone...and then it IS your job and we will scream to high heaven about you not coming fast enough!!!

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.

Except when we need your help to protect us from someone...and then it IS your job and we will scream to high heaven about you not coming fast enough!!!

Oldstyle, I am saying this nicely: you are displaying cognitive dysfunction. You don't make sense.

Oldstyle, I am saying this nicely: you are displaying cognitive dysfunction. You don't make sense.

LOL...what does make sense to you, Jakey? You can't even figure out if you're a liberal or a conservative.

You said I wrote something that I did not, then you were quoting from it.

You are disturbed, my friend.

I am a Ford Republican, always have been. Never had any use for the jingoism of the far right and its nonsense.

Oldstyle, I am saying this nicely: you are displaying cognitive dysfuncI am saying this nicely: you are displaying cognitive dysfunction. You don't make sensetion. You don't make sense.
Jake, I am saying this nicely: you are displaying cognitive dysfunction. You don't make sense. Oldstyle was spot on.

It is clear that the neo-cons want a DOD who will up the stakes in the ME.
The stakes are ALREADY upped. It's the bad guys who do that, bozo. Have you ever served in the military ?

You know I have: 12 years on active duty, Army, 11BP.

That is no reason to get involve where we have shown we cannot sustain our influence.

Not worth American blood or treasure. Bring them home now and let the towel heads off each other until Resurrection Day.

Any bets Obama will pick a Black woman to be the new Sec. of Defense? She will probably be a lesbian too.

I am a Ford Republican, always have been. Never had any use for the jingoism of the far right and its nonsense.
Who in hell are you talking to ? For that matter, what on earth are you talking ABOUT ?

Who in hell are you talking to ? For that matter, what on earth are you talking ABOUT ?

Go back and the read the thread, you crazy person. :lol:

The stakes are ALREADY upped. It's the bad guys who do that, bozo. Have you ever served in the military ?

That is no reason to get involve where we have shown we cannot sustain our influence.

Not worth American blood or treasure. Bring them home now and let the towel heads off each other until Resurrection Day.
You obviously have NO IDEA why our troops are in the ME. I have posted, and posted, and posted, these reasons. Have you never read them. You still, at this late date are oblivious ? Even with ISIS out there ?
geez.gif

You obviously have NO IDEA why our troops are in the ME. I have posted, and posted, and posted, these reasons. Have you never read them. You still, at this late date are oblivious ? Even with ISIS out there ?
geez.gif

All of your posting clarifies that you simply don't comprehend that we cannot rule the ME.

Any bets Obama will pick a Black woman to be the new Sec. of Defense? She will probably be a lesbian too.
I think it's time for the disabled midget Hispanic bisexual to serve a cabinet position.

If such a person can bring our troops home and put an end to neo-con foreign interventionism, good.
Troops home from where? they are all pretty much back home and processing out to a shit worthless Obama economy where they can't find a decent job.

Post to the OP. We have no business in Iraq. Once the Kurds, Turks, and Arabs realize that we won't fight their fight, they will be screaming for more arms and more training and advising. They have to win that war, because we can't.

I think it's time for the disabled midget Hispanic bisexual to serve a cabinet position.

If such a person can bring our troops home and put an end to neo-con foreign interventionism, good.
Good, if you are a jihadist lunatic who wants to annihilate the USA, with nuclear weapons. So that would be you then ?

geez.gif

All of your posting clarifies that you simply don't comprehend that we cannot rule the ME.
As I used to ask my college students, "Upon WHAT do you base that statement ?"

Forum List

Back