CNN reports that torture of terrorists advocate Tom Cotton will be Secretary Of Defense!

ISIS is not part of the Geneva Convention, they behead captives, there are no rules in the war on terror, none.

So they are animals, you can act like animals....

Way to go... Torture isn't a truly effective way of interrogation, it yields bad info as the person only wants you to stop and doesn't care what the truth is...

Why CIA interrogations report matters: Torture doesn't work and Americans need to know

This is your beloved Fox News telling you....
Only pussies think waterboarding is torture, snowflake.

How long do you figure you would last?
I don't know, but I do know for sure it is not torture. Only pussies think it's torture… Fact

Please don't use Fact when by international and US standards it is not a fact...

The use of torture shows lack of ability to know how to properly interrogate a person. It is simple lack of skills.
Its still not torture...

ISIS is not part of the Geneva Convention, they behead captives, there are no rules in the war on terror, none.

So they are animals, you can act like animals....

Way to go... Torture isn't a truly effective way of interrogation, it yields bad info as the person only wants you to stop and doesn't care what the truth is...

Why CIA interrogations report matters: Torture doesn't work and Americans need to know

This is your beloved Fox News telling you....

First this argumemt is a first world problem.

Yeah if it didn't work, then why do we have laws against it, you would think they would use tactics that work, no?

But they don't deserve any mercy. They deserve the sickest most painful deatb. I'm for draw and quartering thesensicl fuckers.

We have proven time and time again it does not work...

It actually helps the enemy as a recruitment tool...

So could the pro-terrorist torture guys stop making the world a less safe place...

You are doing things that make you feel better and trying to win an actual conflict....

Ok if it doesn't work why do it?

Maybe for Vengeance or a misinformed knowledge that it works...

But leading FBI and CIA interrogators claim the information gained is unreliable...

Well trained interrogators will get far more reliable information without torture... Actually Torture goes against what they want...

Im not saying you dont get some misinformation, but lets not pretend they say that because of our better than that, holier than thou public opinion.

If they have info it works, if they dont have info it should be easy to tell.

There is a world of difference the way we waterboard v the way Pol Pot did it.

Really? Please...........do explain the differences that you say are there.
We have actual rules. The person being waterboarded cannot be restrained in an uncomfortable position. Each pour cannot be more than 20 seconds and the number of pours each session are limited. They also have to wait several days between sessions.

not surprising, given that President Trump supports torturing those folks and Vice President Pence is friends with Secretary Cotton...
Why don't you people wait for Trump to make his announcements himself? You bitch about the bottom feeding media then you supply their links which gives them clicks which is how they make their money.

There is a world of difference the way we waterboard v the way Pol Pot did it.

Really? Please...........do explain the differences that you say are there.
We have actual rules. The person being waterboarded cannot be restrained in an uncomfortable position. Each pour cannot be more than 20 seconds and the number of pours each session are limited. They also have to wait several days between sessions.

You are so full of shit, because you pulled these figures either out of your ass, or some right wing site that agrees with you, because you made a stupid statement of having to wait several days between sessions.

If that is true, then why did we waterboard someone 85 times in one month? Do the math cupcake, that's being waterboarded about 3 times a day, or, once every 8 hours.

"ISLAM IS A POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, ONE THAT OUR FOUNDERS WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH!" - Tom Cotton

Yessss....waterboarding isn't near what they do to people not even close, they use torture, waterboarding isnt torture.

According to the Geneva Conventions, (you know, that agreement we have with a lot of other nations about the proper conduct on the battle field), waterboarding IS torture.

Matter of fact, Pol Pot used it quite effectively to garner false confessions from political dissidents.

Electrical wires, hack saws, flat and branding irons, vice-grips etc. are torture.

A faceful of water is annoying, and part of standard US military training.

You're right..............a face full of water is annoying, but waterboarding isn't quite that. Waterboarding is where you are held down, a rag is stretched across your face, covering your mouth and nose, while someone pours water over your face (which is already smothering because of the rag), for several seconds at a time to simulate drowning. It causes fear because of the feeling of drowning, and in some cases can cause cardiac arrest.

And no.....................being waterboarded IS NOT part of "standard US military training". I came into the Navy back in 1982, and retired in 2002, and not once did I ever hear of anyone being waterboarded in boot camp.

Although, they do waterboard Special Operations types as part of their final training for a VERY short time, and they only do it once or twice as a way to familiarize them with some of the conditions they can expect to endure if they are captured by the enemy. But it is only for those that qualify for things like SEALs, or other elite special operations forces, and only done once or twice for familiarization.

It amazes me how stupid some of you civilians can be about our military. No, Hollywood movies are not documentaries.

Regardless if it is "torture" or not, waterboarding works when used selectively by our most skilled interrogators. We're not suggesting it be used as standard practice, just that it be allowed should our highest level anti-terrorism agencies need to use it. Waterboarding helped get us Bin Laden and other terrorists. To suggest otherwise is a lie.

There are 'Wet Sites' all over Central Europe that Obama has sent hundreds of people who were suspected of supporting and or planning acts of terrorism on US soil.
These people were never heard from again.
The ticket to these wet sites is always 100% 'one way'.
Waterboarding at these sites is like learning Jr. College first semester English Lit. 101.
No one in the LIB MSM has ever challenged Obama's support of torture.
The US government does this to get around any potential legal issues around torturing people on US soil.

"In next 24 hours, I dare Arab & Persian world "leaders" to step up to the plate and declare their Islamic ideology sick and must be healed." - General Michael Flynn, President Trump's national security advisor

"In next 24 hours, I dare Arab & Persian world "leaders" to step up to the plate and declare their Islamic ideology sick and must be healed." - General Michael Flynn, President Trump's national security advisor

Good quote. Sounds like a man that understands how batshit crazy Islamists are.

Yessss....waterboarding isn't near what they do to people not even close, they use torture, waterboarding isnt torture.

According to the Geneva Conventions, (you know, that agreement we have with a lot of other nations about the proper conduct on the battle field), waterboarding IS torture.

Matter of fact, Pol Pot used it quite effectively to garner false confessions from political dissidents.

Electrical wires, hack saws, flat and branding irons, vice-grips etc. are torture.

I agree. Have a friend who was in the Army. He was water boarded as part of his training.

I asked him what he thought of it and he told me the only thing it did was scare the shit out of him.

He wasn't hurt and there was a doctor right there just as there is always a doctor on site when they water board anyone.

Doesn't sound like any torture I've ever heard of. No broken bones, bloody backs or batteries hooked up to balls. Nope. Not torture at all.

not surprising, given that President Trump supports torturing those folks and Vice President Pence is friends with Secretary Cotton...

Torture terrorists? What's next, the death penalty for murderers?

This madness needs to stop!

Torture terrorists? What's next, the death penalty for murderers?

This madness needs to stop!

To.liberals we have no nations and all.the criminals are born that way, just let them continue to rape and pilage.

Just remember. laws, like the Constitution, are living and breathing documents that evolve at on a whim, so whatever laws Trump passes can soon become null and void.

CxjfDdJW8AESCVV.jpg

Islam is cancer!

I agree. Have a friend who was in the Army. He was water boarded as part of his training.

I asked him what he thought of it and he told me the only thing it did was scare the shit out of him.

He wasn't hurt and there was a doctor right there just as there is always a doctor on site when they water board anyone.

Doesn't sound like any torture I've ever heard of. No broken bones, bloody backs or batteries hooked up to balls. Nope. Not torture at all.

If they were waterboarded, then it was training with Special Operations, because your average soldier or sailor will never be waterboarded.

Oh yeah......your friend may have had it happen to him once, maybe twice, so that they would know what to expect if they were captured. When we waterboarded, we did it over 85 times in 30 days to 1 person. That averages out to three times a day, or once every 8 hours. Did your friend go through that?

LOL! The libtards prove each day how much they love terrorists.

Forum List

Back