CNN reports Kamala Harris could be replaced in 2024

I think Val Demings would make a great Potus.
nah…most Americans don’t really care for an Executive official that uses excessive force, and storm troopers to enforce the law.

That might fly in dem run cities, at least for a time, but not the USA as a whole

When a reliable leftwing media shrill like CNN reports negative news about a democrat politician we know there is trouble in lib la la land

And it couldnt happen to a nicer person than Ms Camel Hair

Yes, I can see her being thrown under the bus. I can also see Biden being thrown under the bus. As the saying goes, the shit will hit the fan. They have to find someone to blame for all of this mess so they can put forth a different candidate with the same policies because, yeah, it's not the policies, it's the people.

Yes, I can see her being thrown under the bus. I can also see Biden being thrown under the bus. As the saying goes, the shit will hit the fan. They have to find someone to blame for all of this mess so they can put forth a different candidate with the same policies because, yeah, it's not the policies, it's the people.
As far as biden goes democrats and the lib media will just deny that there is a mess

Or if there is a mess its trump’s fault

But Harris is a liability and will probably be replaced

IMO, she brings NOTHING but negativity to the administration.

Even with the boxes she checks, she's still a liability.

I want Harris to be first woman POTUS.

Poster child for fucking your way to the top.

Perfect representation of a left wing woman.

As far as biden goes democrats and the lib media will just deny that there is a mess

Or if there is a mess its trump’s fault

But Harris is a liability and will probably be replaced
I guess it depends on your definition of being a liability. Biden's approval number is 38% and her's is at 28%, so it wouldn't really be honest to say that it was all her fault but somebody somewhere has to be blamed and thrown under the bus, after which they will continue with the same policies as before and claim that it was all the fault of the person who was thrown under the bus. I wonder how black voters would respond to the Democratic party if they threw Harris under the bus? Doesn't seem like a smart move to me on their part but, for them, that is par for the course.

Doesn't seem like a smart move to me on their part but, for them, that is par for the course.
As far as democrats are concerned whats so special about this minority female?

The democrat party has plenty of those yo choose from

As far as democrats are concerned whats so special about this minority female?

The democrat party has plenty of those yo choose from
Just saying, if you throw Harris under the bus and don't pick another black woman to replace her, then that could effect black voters.

Forum List

Back