CNN reports Kamala Harris could be replaced in 2024

Anyone serving as Vice President must be, as is the case for President, 35 years old.

Aside from all the other reasons she shouldn't be Vice President, Cortez simply wouldn't be old enough...
I believe she would be 35 by the time the election rolls around and when swearing in happens, so I am unsure if she would be under the age limit…

My choice for Biden was Duckworth…

Ya think so? Out of all the other choices??? Maybe so? I'll concede! :)
What "choices"? Jabbering communist imbeciles like AOC or fetid old fascist dickwads like Bernie? I mean at least the old klansmen like Robert Byrd are pretty much all dead except for Biden who is nearly brain dead at this point, but who is a "popular" democrook besides your beloved meat puppet faggot obozo?

From my perspective it seems like most people in general are pretty disgusted with government and those who want to do anything other than reduce it aren't going to win elections if dead people can't mail in their ballots.

We can't replace the VP in the middle of the election, but I was hoping for Val Demmings.
I’m sure there are several black, asian or hispanic women in the democrat party who would not be as much of an embarrassment as kamala harris

Or maybe a man of color (a colored man?) who cut off his penis and is pretending to be a woman

Thats a problem for the dems to work out

Last edited:
That's cuz CNN are all a bunch of black hating racists.
Wrong

Like many libs CNN may believe that black people are damaged goods who cannot make it without government intervention

But its with a heavy heart that they report the failure of any minority, including harris

What "choices"? Jabbering communist imbeciles like AOC or fetid old fascist dickwads like Bernie? I mean at least the old klansmen like Robert Byrd are pretty much all dead except for Biden who is nearly brain dead at this point, but who is a "popular" democrook besides your beloved meat puppet faggot obozo?

From my perspective it seems like most people in general are pretty disgusted with government and those who want to do anything other than reduce it aren't going to win elections if dead people can't mail in their ballots.

Why did you vote for Trump then? He did nothing but increase big government while in office...he added $7 TRILLION dollars to government and the National debt in just 4 years with his spending, most before covid came in to play....

Harris will be on the ticket in 2024. And she will run for the office of President in 2028.
With all due respect, Candy...did you miss the whole part about how Kamala had to drop out of the Democratic primary early on because people just didn't like her? Or have you missed her poll numbers now? Kamala Harris has about as good a chance of being name Pope in 2028 as she does being elected President!

With all due respect, Candy...did you miss the whole part about how Kamala had to drop out of the Democratic primary early on because people just didn't like her? Or have you missed her poll numbers now? Kamala Harris has about as good a chance of being name Pope in 2028 as she does being elected President!
Kamala was not one of the big three
Biden, Bernie and Warren

Not so much because they didn’t like her but wasn’t liked as much as the three

She didn't drop out because no one liked her, the Democratic candidates dropped out in near UNISON to let Biden or Bernie win quickly, is what it looked like to me?

She didn't drop out because no one liked her, the Democratic candidates dropped out in near UNISON to let Biden or Bernie win quickly, is what it looked like to me?
No, that's not at all what happened. Kamala was one of the first major candidates to drop out and she did it early on before the Iowa Caucuses even started. She was polling in like fourth place in her own state.

I’ll remind you how wrong you were.

Fine

Keep in mind Carter, GHW Bush, among other one term presidents.

And do a check on how many vice presidents moved on to the presidency.

(And PLEASE bring up GHW Bush. Kamala doesn't have 1/10th the experience he did)

Last edited:
I don't think the DNC is that oblivious as to allow that to happen, just as I don't believe the RNC will allow Trump to be their candidate again should he actually make an attempt.
They tried to keep Trump from being their candidate in 2016

No, that's not at all what happened. Kamala was one of the first major candidates to drop out and she did it early on before the Iowa Caucuses even started. She was polling in like fourth place in her own state.
I thought she and Pete, and Yang, and a couple of governors running etc, all dropped out about a week or two before Iowa?

Note!

Maybe I was thinking S.C.?

I thought she and Pete, and Yang, and a couple of governors running etc, all dropped out about a week or two before Iowa?

Note!

Maybe I was thinking S.C.?

Dont taz me bro
I was wrong, she dropped out in December 2020..... YOU are right!

Forum List

Back