CNN reports Kamala Harris could be replaced in 2024

With all due respect, Candy...did you miss the whole part about how Kamala had to drop out of the Democratic primary early on because people just didn't like her? Or have you missed her poll numbers now? Kamala Harris has about as good a chance of being name Pope in 2028 as she does being elected President!
How many votes did Pence get? How’d Biden do in 08 in the primaries ? Cheney in 2000?

I don't think the DNC is that oblivious as to allow that to happen, just as I don't believe the RNC will allow Trump to be their candidate again should he actually make an attempt.
I agree, for a host of reason.

Trump is not an establishment player, so he frustrates the gravy train on both sides.

We need to get a viable 3rd party and legitimate rank-choice voting.

They tried to keep Trump from being their candidate in 2016
And they learned a very valuable lesson. You can't run a bunch of nobodies and re-treads to give us the same old same old.

Jeb Bush would do NOTHING of significance.

Ted Cruz is probably better than any potential candidate (not saying much) but I am holding out for Austen Peterson, who coined the phrase about his ideological ideal (is that redundant?):

"Gay couple defends pot farm with machine guns."

The ultimate true liberal that all true liberals should line up and support.

Kamala was not one of the big three
Biden, Bernie and Warren

Not so much because they didn’t like her but wasn’t liked as much as the three
Harris is biden’s insurance policy against the 25th Amendment

Not happening and she will be the 2024 candidate that will make sure the Democratic Party chants “ Racist\Sexist if you don’t vote for Harris “…

Who would they replace her with?

Cortez?
That's what I keep asking, who would they replace her with?????

And no one has an answer to that, or who they could run instead of Biden!

I’m sure there are several black, asian or hispanic women in the democrat party who would not be as much of an embarrassment as kamala harris

Or maybe a man of color (a colored man?) who cut off his penis and is pretending to be a woman

Thats a problem for the dems to work out
Well, they do have one of those!! That strange admiral doctor pretends to be a woman, no, wait, IS a man, and pretends to be a woman, wears a skirt, right. They could run him.

This is so confusing.

Biden was always planning for a one term presidency. That’s why he isn’t pandering on virus vaccinations and is instead doing what’s right for America.

2024 Dems I like who are all smart and well spoken

Pete Buttigieg - great debater but a bit of a Teflon Pete

Corey Booker - dynamic but a bit too much rhetoric for some

Stacy Abrams - relatable and a solid organizer
Buttigieg---has mental problems
Corey Booker is retarded-------druggy, communist, and criminal---how the fuck does he impress anyone
Abrams--gapped toothed, lost her own elections, but the communists keeping putting her up.

Why did you vote for Trump then? He did nothing but increase big government while in office...he added $7 TRILLION dollars to government and the National debt in just 4 years with his spending, most before covid came in to play....
It is going to take a lot of work to cut the deficit. And that means we all live more austere lives. Progs seem to be doing the austere part by design to impoverish us. But the deficits are still here.

I think this next one in 2024 will be a law and order election. We need to tighten down a LOT.

Buttigieg---has mental problems
Corey Booker is retarded-------druggy, communist, and criminal---how the fuck does he impress anyone
Abrams--gapped toothed, lost her own elections, but the communists keeping putting her up.
The left are frauds. They preach about White Privilege then elect An old rich white man as President.

THE LEFT ARE FRAUDS.

Not happening and she will be the 2024 candidate that will make sure the Democratic Party chants “ Racist\Sexist if you don’t vote for Harris “…

Who would they replace her with?

Cortez?
Cortez is out, because she's too young, still. She won't even be eligible to run in 2024

Kamala Harris is as close right now to the Presidency, as she'll ever be. But if she bides her time until 2024, she will never be President. The one and only one chance she has right now is to smother that old sonofabitch Biden in his sleep with a My Pillow, and blame it on the right. That would probably get her in the Oval Office.

I sure hope she didn't read this. I don't want to give her any ideas or anything.

Joe won't run in 2024....Kamala may not either....

I have no idea who will run in 2024 on the Demo side, at this point???

On the Republican side, looks like Christie, Sununu, DeSantis, Abbott, Noem, Haley, Cheney, Cruz, Rubio, Scott, Hogan, Trump...have interest
yes a deep bench on the GOP side. The Dems got Xiden, Harris and Mayor Pete

Forum List

Back