CNN reports Kamala Harris could be replaced in 2024

Anyone serving as Vice President must be, as is the case for President, 35 years old.

Aside from all the other reasons she shouldn't be Vice President, Cortez simply wouldn't be old enough...
I think she (AOC) turns 35 in 2024, in time to be eligible for vp or president.

She was picked by Biden.
LOL....

You believe that?

She was picked by Xiden's handlers. The people who make sure he doesn't talk too much or wander around the areas he can be controlled. I'm still waiting for someone to fall asleep at their post so that he can escape confinement and end up being video taped taking a shit on the WH lawn.

Hopefully there really are landmines out there.

We can't replace the VP in the middle of the election, but I was hoping for Val Demmings.
Val Demmings is a fraud. She was not a good cop. She was not a good police chief and was a quota hire. And she even lost a weapon and was not punished for it. When law enforcement was the enemy of Progs in blue cities she put her own under the bus. In Orange County and Orlando, it seems Val and her husband out the saviors. Orlando is learning the costs of things with ass licking. A highway renovation that was one billion dollars for a little over 20 miles became two billion dollars with toll roads several years later. Billions and billions of dollar spent to uplift a neighborhood on the wrong side of the highway per Buttigieg spews for nothing except for several black owned businesses selling snacks and other things near the expensive basketball stadium. They could have had a modern football stadium screwing over UCF forcing them to build one on campus. Instead they redid an old one that is no better for mid level football bowl games. Downtown on the other side of I4 built a performing arts center that is one theatre short and massively expensive for the blue bloods while s few blocks away there are cows on small farm areas. Center city shuts down when trains come through it. They spent massive resources on a regional commuter train that has only several thousand passengers a day and is a white elephant. And they kiss the butt of people living in an area called Heathrow and Lake Mary to do much of this.

Never happened:

The only time the piece says anything about her being "replaced" was when it mentioned the following passage."When they're depressed, they bat down the Aaron Sorkin-style rumor that Biden might try to replace her by nominating her to a Supreme Court vacancy." That's it.

The OP is lying to you. Plain and simple.

Biden was always planning for a one term presidency. That’s why he isn’t pandering on virus vaccinations and is instead doing what’s right for America.

2024 Dems I like who are all smart and well spoken

Pete Buttigieg - great debater but a bit of a Teflon Pete

Corey Booker - dynamic but a bit too much rhetoric for some

Stacy Abrams - relatable and a solid organizer

Harris will be on the ticket in 2024. And she will run for the office of President in 2028.

If she's on the ticket in 2024, it will be as the presidential candidate.

And she won't win.

She may not even win the primary.

LOL....

You believe that?

She was picked by Xiden's handlers. The people who make sure he doesn't talk too much or wander around the areas he can be controlled. I'm still waiting for someone to fall asleep at their post so that he can escape confinement and end up being video taped taking a shit on the WH lawn.

Hopefully there really are landmines out there.

Ya think so? Out of all the other choices??? Maybe so? I'll concede! :)

When a reliable leftwing media shrill like CNN reports negative news about a democrat politician we know there is trouble in lib la la land

And it couldnt happen to a nicer person than Ms Camel Hair

That's cuz CNN are all a bunch of black hating racists.

When a reliable leftwing media shrill like CNN reports negative news about a democrat politician we know there is trouble in lib la la land

Wow! Proving conclusively the democrat party remains the Party of Racism

Qualified white people with relevant experience need not apply. Must be person of color. No experience needed.

Forum List

Back