What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CNN Ratings Plummet

Johnlaw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently you did not read your own source. No surprise there of course.

According to your source, ratings are drastically down across all news networks.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course not. The lying liars who prey on people like The Doctor's Wife know full well they do not actually read the articles. It is about the headline and about getting the headline shared across the world. An entire cottage industry dedicated to the right wing feedback loop. If you pay attention (which I know you do), you will see that the percentage of the white wing nutters on this site that even read the articles they, themselves, post is in the single digits.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

According to your source, ratings are drastically down across all news networks.

Except for Fox.

Interesting.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Also, this is kind of what made a lot of people vote for Biden: they were sick of having to pay attention to a deeply flawed human with his finger on the button. For 10s of millions of Americans, Biden getting elected caused a sigh of relief and was their opportunity to tune out for a while.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course not. The lying liars who prey on people like The Doctor's Wife know full well they do not actually read the articles. It is about the headline and about getting the headline shared across the world. An entire cottage industry dedicated to the right wing feedback loop. If you pay attention (which I know you do), you will see that the percentage of the white wing nutters on this site that even read the articles they, themselves, post is in the single digits.
Look at the CNN junkies race to defend the clown show at the corrupt left wing media...Stalin would have loved you long time.....

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look at the CNN junkies race to defend the clown show at the corrupt left wing media...Stalin would have loved you long time.....
That makes absolutely no sense. Not a word of what I said defended any media outlet. You appear to have lost your goddamed mind.

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
YOU will see that the percentage of the scum demonRATS on this site that even read the articles they, themselves, post is in the single digits.......you are the nut jobs....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol..Fox viewership fell by 37%.
Due to end of summer vacation season....the leftwing networks are down for good....at least until they dump morons like Cuomo and blackhole gayboy.....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That makes absolutely no sense. Not a word of what I said defended any media outlet. You appear to have lost your goddamed mind.
Mau would love you long time....and you would bend right over....

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They all fell, but CNN and MSLSD fell further :clap:

“Primetime ratings for AT&T-owned CNN dropped 52 percent in the third quarter for viewers aged 25 to 54, a key demographic for advertisers, according to Nielsen figures,” the Financial Times reported. “MSNBC, the left-leaning network owned by Comcast’s NBCUniversal, suffered a 51 percent fall, while Rupert Murdoch’s rightwing Fox News faired comparatively better, with primetime ratings falling 37 percent during the quarter for this demographic.”

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rupert Murdoch’s rightwing Fox News faired comparatively better, with primetime ratings falling 37 percent during the quarter for this demographic.”

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, the best way to embarrass you is just to let you talk.
You embarrass yourself consistently on this board. FACTS! You are a perpetual victim. If I had your life I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't embarrass....I'm secure in who I am....
That just means you have no shame. When the crazy drunk uncle embarrasses himself at the wedding, it doesn't matter whether not he agrees that he embarrassed himself.

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, this is kind of what made a lot of people vote for Biden: they were sick of having to pay attention to a deeply flawed human with his finger on the button. For 10s of millions of Americans, Biden getting elected caused a sigh of relief and was their opportunity to tune out for a while.
sure---AMERICANS want open borders...inflation...3.50 a gallon for gas....25% higher heating costs
a dementia laden sack of oatmeal in the white house along with a WHORE that knows NOTHING....in your fucked up head, thats what AMERICA voted for....glad i can burst your bubble---YOU ARE WRONG, AND a fucking LIAR.....hmmmm.....you are 1 deranged piece of anti AMERICA shit.....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List