CNN Polls: Trump leads Biden in Michigan (by 10%) and Georgia (by 5%)

I remember in Nevada before Harry Reid was elected again, his approval rating was only 9%.

Elections no longer reflect the will of the people.
You can smell the corruption on old Harry. Harry had the evil Star Wars emperor look and way of doing business.

I looked at this article.

Anytime you look at one of these, and they do not make a link to the poll clear, it is click bait and garbage.

I wanted to see if they included third party and independent candidates as choices in the poll, and what the polling metrics were. Of course, they didn't let me see any of that information.

Garbage article. Less than useless information at this point.

No, you don’t remember that because it never happened
I can't find the article I read years ago, but there is this

At one point, only 4 in 10 voters said the supported Reid according to this article.

Again, voters no longer matter.

At one point, only 4 in 10 voters said the supported Reid according to this article.

And he won re-election, so, yeah, voters matter.

MAGA is grooming its voters to believe that votes don't really matter, only their "I really, really, really want..." whatever is that they really want.

Yes, Harry Reid had been under water at times, but his approval rating was never 9%. Nobody with a 9% approval rating is getting elected dog catcher, let alone U.S. Senate. And Reid probably would have lost that election if it weren't for the Tea Party wing of the GOP nominating Sharron Angle who was a certifiable whack job (precursor to today's Cult 45) and blew what started out as a double digit lead in the polls and slowly dwindled down to a neck and neck race on Election Day. She ultimately lost by five points.

Polls don't mean squat. If Democrats get away with cheating again, they'll win. MAGA
Finally!!! Someone has the evidence of cheating. Spill it and show us what you got because there`s no point in keeping the evidence to yourself.

You gotta check out Galt's comprehensive list of voting fraud. It's about 5 pages long and when you get done reading it, even you'll agree that everyone who is even registered Democrat needs to either get the chair or life. MAGA.
NO, it does not. It exonerates Hunter. FREEDOM!

Forum List

Back