CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

That's because a dem judge didnt appraise the property. What in the fuck is wrong with you?
The judge should bone up on Florida tax appraisals. Note also the link is from CNN not Fox News.

The bottom line is there were no victims to the “crime.” Trump paid off the loans on time and everybody was happy. It’s like a man walking into a bank, getting a loan, paying it off on time and in full — and then getting arrested for robbing the bank.

Real estate insiders question how Trump fraud judge valued Mar-a-Lago​

Matt Egan
By Matt Egan, CNN
4 minute read
Updated 9:13 PM EDT, Tue October 3, 2023

I guess SDNY should audit every loan on every piece of real estate in the state.

1) See what the loanee put the value of their collateral as.
2) See what Judge Enrogon personally values the Real Estate.
3) Issue summary judgements with no witnesses
4) Fine the loanee $500m in cash,

NEW YORK STATE CAN REALLY GET A WINDFALL OF CASH DOING THIS!

Surely Donlad Trump is not the only person in the history of NY to do this. GO GET EM!

Your cult fascist media is lying to you.
Oh shit!

He said the "C" word guys!

YOu know what that means!!

EVERYBODY DRINK!!!

everybody1.jpg

I don't know how many times I have to remind you dingbats that the person responsible for the $18 million figure is none other than your orange ghod himself. The judge didn't do it, CNN didn't do it, James didn't do it. tRump did it.

Wake the fuck up.
Nope. You’re anger is delicious though.

That is correct. Mar-a-lago is subject to deed restrictions and the property can't be used for its highest and best use. If I recall the property can only be used as a "social club" or something similar. Only Trump nuts think it is worth hundreds of millions.

Incredibly idiotic post. Keep up the excellent consistency.

Incredibly idiotic post. Keep up the excellent consistency.
You just showed why you’re among the biggest morons on this board. The deed restrictions are public records, you idiot.

Last edited:
Mar a Lago itslf generates $25m of revenue ANNUALLY.

Yet, the property in total is only worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg:

The .4 acre lot adjacent o Mar a Lago with a 7 BR, 8 Bath home sold recently for $45 million.

Mar a Lago is 17 acres.

Lookie! Trump’s neighbor has 2.28 acres on the market for $150 million!

WHERE IS JUDGE ENGORON? THE OWNER MUST BE INDICTED. WHO CARES WHAT HIS BANKS SAY!

HOW CAN 2 ACRES BE WORTH $150m….but 17 acres worth $18m?

You’re just using the wrong math.
You need to use leftard math.
Here’s an example:

18,000,000 + TRUMP x feelings = TDS

Only in a banana republic. What goes around comes around I support everything that will be thrown against your cult. Legal or illegally is irrelevant
Your false sense of "Retribution" is what makes you a fascist.

Not in America!

Forum List

Back